£29 for this ?

Re: £29 for this ?

s-GoodisonPark.jpg

this stand looks pretty unsafe lol

im sat on lowers again this year never sat on upper tier at goodison ive been there 5 or 6 times

It's like watching the game thru a letterbox in the lower tier at goodsion on the back rows, the front tier of seats in the lower tier are the best near the tv screen you get the banter there as well.
Upper tier did not even have a bookies last time i was in upper tier a few years back.

me and a few mates went to bury rochdale a few weeks back and i couldnt see the fucking goal for these bastard posts all the way down the stand. Not half as bad as that though

i think this is the worst view ive ever seen at a ground in england..... i cant think of any worse then this even from when we was in div 2..

Don't have a hot dog either - I got food poisoning last year lol - it's true - I remember thinking to myself that the 'food technician' could have grown spuds underneath his finger nails as he dished up my food - stick to something wrapped like a bag of crisps or a kit kat!!!

remember that shithole from a few seasons ago. Micahs header made it 1-1

It is an utter dive. I was sat near the front so my view was ok but the place needs condemning

heres a few more

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wengerview.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wengerview.co.uk</a>

kippax88 said:
2594_1113111313053_1385032239_317478_7118413_n.jpg

£29 for this view... its a fucking discrace tbh i took this photo few seasons back. what a shithole... wooden seats as well.

at least its a trillion times better than this view :-)

oldtrafford-300.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.