£3.69 an hour

Just talking to a woman who does a bit of cleaning for a guy in Whitefield - £15 an hour!

Wouldn't be bad at all if she could get a 40 hour week out of it!

daveduke67 said:
Just talking to a woman who does a bit of cleaning for a guy in Whitefield - £15 an hour!

Wouldn't be bad at all if she could get a 40 hour week out of it!
"Cleaning" must be a euphemism.

i started work on a yts for 35 quid a week for 40 hrs. having to work then go to nightschool. i kept my head down, gob shut, passed my exams and now i own my own business. this took a long time of hard work for crabs but i got there in the end. kids these days seem to want everything now and have a bad attitude to boot. i would never employ or train any kid now for this reason. most cribbing on here are probably employed and not an employer.if you were the latter then im sure you would have a different attitude. this may come as a surprise but the owner of the company runs his company to make money for him and not for his staff. staff are an expensive outlay and that is all.
wheres that tin hat ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.