£35m for Andy Carroll

They have basically lost Torres and paid out about £23 mill for Carroll, Adam and Suarez, put in that context is it bad business for:

1 The owners?
2 The club?

How much was Torres when he went to the club?

Mikecini said:
They have basically lost Torres and paid out about £23 mill for Carroll, Adam and Suarez, put in that context is it bad business for:

1 The owners?
2 The club?

How much was Torres when he went to the club?
was it 26m? not sure

The Fixer said:
WTGD!! said:
My friend who works as a caravan salesman on The Wirral, has just text to say that Andy Carroll and Sotirios Kyrgiakos have been window shopping around his show room this afternoon....

Looks like a done deal to me

Lol he's still on his way to merseyside

I heard Carroll isn't on his way to Liverpool to sign for the Dippers, he's actually going down there to pick up his sisters wedding dress

What made me laugh was watching SSN, and seeing all the scousers behind the reporter celebrating when they heard the earth shattering quote; "Charlie Adam is on his way to Liverpool to conclude a deal".

How the 'mighty' have fallen. And they wonder why Torres is so desperate to leave?

PMSL.

*singingtheblues* said:
What made me laugh was watching SSN, and seeing all the scousers behind the reporter celebrating when they heard the earth shattering quote; "Charlie Adam is on his way to Liverpool to conclude a deal".

How the 'mighty' have fallen. And they wonder why Torres is so desperate to leave?

PMSL.

You are kidding me. Have you not watched Adam this season? The lad is class

WTGD!! said:
*singingtheblues* said:

PMSL.

You are kidding me. Have you not watched Adam this season? The lad is class
He will be caught out with better players, you watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.