Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

M24 Citizen said:
invincible said:
friends is time to celebrate the signing of negredo by the manchester city, who wants a drink?

SeleccionJR2007.jpg

Never seen a fan of another club celebrating losing their top goal scorer before - although I'm sure there will be a few South Standers opening the bubbly when our top free-kick taker leaves.

...hate to say, though is that a red?

You will find other club fans won't be bothered about City buying Negredo. He doesn't have the fear factor about him.

Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Blue_Rossy said:
cityfan41 said:
Just popped over to rag cafe to see what they think, and it was the usual,
not scared at all by this signing, loads better strikers out there, for all the
money City are spending, they haven't really strengthened ( wtf ) etc etc.
Bitter *****, how's their window coming along.? Lol.

Like some of these classics.

He really isn't worth the money they're paying for him, much like their other summer signings.
I was worried about what City would do this summer, with a good manager and the disappointment of last season to make up for, but not one of their moves so far has worried me in any way. Negredo wouldn't get in our team.

hahahah 24 million for Negredo

To be fair there aren't many strikers that would get into our team.
But yeah I don't rate Negredo much either, he is a solid striker but imo not even Chicharito level, let alone RvP or Ronney.
I'm also quite sure he won't be more than a backup striker but they needed one after losing Tevez and Balotelli.

What no fans of other teams ever seem to realise, and is generally just a trait of football fans in general, is playing games on paper is never that simple. Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli NEVER worked as a strike force, and as usual fans completely neglect to consider how it would function as a team. I was cracking one out when I realised they would be our 4 strikers going into the season and all it did was cause bloody headaches.

He is correct in saying Negredo isn't better than RVP or Rooney (very very different player to Hernandez, if you had to pick just one to be your main striker you'd have Negredo every day of the week and twice on Tuesdays), but we already have Aguero as our world class forward. What we need are people who will supplement that to work well in the team.

If they want to play on paper Rags should be more worried that whether any of our strikers get into their team or not, everyone else does in every single position. Including most importantly our manager.

mcfc2607 said:
Damien10 said:
You will find other club fans won't be bothered about City buying Negredo. He's doesn't have the fear factor about him.
like I'm fucking arsed what other fans think. I couldnt give a flying fuck.
Best way to view it. I have seen him play in person.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:57 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
Blue_Rossy said:
cityfan41 said:
Just popped over to rag cafe to see what they think, and it was the usual,
not scared at all by this signing, loads better strikers out there, for all the
money City are spending, they haven't really strengthened ( wtf ) etc etc.
Bitter *****, how's their window coming along.? Lol.

Like some of these classics.

He really isn't worth the money they're paying for him, much like their other summer signings.
I was worried about what City would do this summer, with a good manager and the disappointment of last season to make up for, but not one of their moves so far has worried me in any way. Negredo wouldn't get in our team.

hahahah 24 million for Negredo

To be fair there aren't many strikers that would get into our team.
But yeah I don't rate Negredo much either, he is a solid striker but imo not even Chicharito level, let alone RvP or Ronney.
I'm also quite sure he won't be more than a backup striker but they needed one after losing Tevez and Balotelli.

What no fans of other teams ever seem to realise, and is generally just a trait of football fans in general, is playing games on paper is never that simple. Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli NEVER worked as a strike force, and as usual fans completely neglect to consider how it would function as a team. I was cracking one out when I realised they would be our 4 strikers going into the season and all it did was cause bloody headaches.

He is correct in saying Negredo isn't better than RVP or Rooney (very very different player to Hernandez, if you had to pick just one to be your main striker you'd have Negredo every day of the week and twice on Tuesdays), but we already have Aguero as our world class forward. What we need are people who will supplement that to work well in the team.

If they want to play on paper Rags should be more worried that whether any of our strikers get into their team or not, everyone else does in every single position. Including most importantly our manager.
Disagree with this, but we all have different views when it comes to football.

I don't understand this signing, so maybe someone can explain to me without bullcrap. Why are we getting him? So he can sit on bench together with Nasri and Dzeko, assuming we buy Jovetic that is. Or is he Dzeko's back up, or Dzeko is heading to the door? Or is Navas bought as super sub?

Damien10 said:
You will find other club fans won't be bothered about City buying Negredo. He's doesn't have the fear factor about him.

I smell a RAG lol the way you phrase it about city buying him i can tell your on the wind up. wellbeck and Javier Hernandez ill risk it and take negredo over them !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.