Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Case Ontario said:
I don't understand this signing, so maybe someone can explain to me without bullcrap. Why are we getting him? So he can sit on bench together with Nasri and Dzeko, assuming we buy Jovetic that is. Or is he Dzeko's back up, or Dzeko is heading to the door? Or is Navas bought as super sub?
Now i understand your choice of nickname.

Worst Case Ontario said:
I don't understand this signing, so maybe someone can explain to me without bullcrap. Why are we getting him? So he can sit on bench together with Nasri and Dzeko, assuming we buy Jovetic that is. Or is he Dzeko's back up, or Dzeko is heading to the door? Or is Navas bought as super sub?

Negredo is to replace Balotelli.

Jovetic is bought as an Isco alternative who can play on the wing or behind the striker.

Strikers: Kun, Dzeko, Negredo and Guidetti

Creators and number 10s: Silva, Nasri, Jovetic and Nava

CITYROBBO said:
Damien10 said:
You will find other club fans won't be bothered about City buying Negredo. He's doesn't have the fear factor about him.

I smell a RAG lol the way you phrase it about city buying him i can tell your on the wind up. wellbeck and Javier Hernandez ill risk it and take negredo over them !!
Come of it. However i think you might find both players you mentioned are both better footballers then Negredo. You know what, it's laughable not so long ago people was backing up Negredo because of goals he scores, yet Javier Hernandez is viewed to be rubbish... Explain

Damien10 said:
CITYROBBO said:
Damien10 said:
You will find other club fans won't be bothered about City buying Negredo. He's doesn't have the fear factor about him.

I smell a RAG lol the way you phrase it about city buying him i can tell your on the wind up. wellbeck and Javier Hernandez ill risk it and take negredo over them !!
Come of it. However i think you might find both players you mentioned are both better footballers then Negredo.

Go back to redcafe you raggy fuck .. good luck on getting 4th place next season your finished no threat to us no more!

Damien10 said:
CITYROBBO said:
Damien10 said:

Come of it. However i think you might find both players you mentioned are both better footballers then Negredo. You know what, it's laughable not so long ago people was backing up negredo because of goals he scores, yer Javier Hermamdez is viewed to be rubbish... Explain

Danny Welbeck with his 1 goal last season is better than Negredo, the 7th top goal scorer in Europe? Well done on outing yourself. MODS!

Fuck off Damien. You seen a lot of Negredo then?, no didn't think so.
31 goals in all comps last season, 25 in La Liga tells it's own story.
Give me him over Welbeck and Hernandez any day of the week.

LoveCity said:
Damien10 said:
CITYROBBO said:
Come of it. However i think you might find both players you mentioned are both better footballers then Negredo. You know what, it's laughable not so long ago people was backing up negredo because of goals he scores, yer Javier Hermamdez is viewed to be rubbish... Explain

Danny Welbeck with his 1 goal last season is better than Negredo, the 7th top goal scorer in Europe? Well done on outing yourself. MODS!
I sed "better footballer" football isn't judged just on goals scored. Amazing really i would bet money on having watched Negredo more times then you guys calling me a rag. As for Manchester United not getting top 4... HAPPY DAYS.

Damien10 said:
LoveCity said:
Damien10 said:

I sed "better footballer" football isn't judged just on goals scored. Amazing really i would bet money on having watched Negredo more times then you guys calling me a rag. As for Manchester United not getting top 4... HAPPY DAYS.

Stop digging.

Damien10 said:
CITYROBBO said:
Damien10 said:

Come of it. However i think you might find both players you mentioned are both better footballers then Negredo. You know what, it's laughable not so long ago people was backing up Negredo because of goals he scores, yet Javier Hernandez is viewed to be rubbish... Explain

Too obvious, sunshine.

cityfan41 said:
Fuck off Damien. You seen a lot of Negredo then?, no didn't think so.
31 goals in all comps last season, 25 in La Liga tells it's own story.
Give me him over Welbeck and Hernandez any day of the week.
I have seen him play in person I bet that's more then you have done. Why the hate? I never sed he's rubbish and he will flop, Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.