Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Will we be calling yourselfs "Manchestervilla" or "Sevilla City" ?

Either as long as we get to sing this!! My all time favourite chant

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CVYqUm6XwXo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CVYqUm6XwXo</a>

Marvin said:
invincible said:
after seen a video with some of his goals and excited at this time negredo speech, thanked the sevillismo, the president, and everyone year in sevilla
Thanks for your contributions.

I hope City fans will be as generous as you with your time if we sell one of our best players. Few of us would want to go to another club's message board and keep them informed.

You are a great ambassador for your club, and I will look out for your results.

We had similar with Malaga fans when we were close to signing Isco.

+1. Marvin said it better than i could.

moggymoz said:
samharris said:
invincible said:
many jokers here i see..
If thats aimed at me then please look it up..its no joke fella..its one of (if not) the best Antivirus.

ESET NOD 32. go to their site and get 30 day free trial..

Did ESET NOD 32 show his link as a risky site ? or is it ok to go on ?

ILL check fella ..give us a minute..

Very happy with negredo cause quite frankly hes better then Dzeko and his link up with Kun will be quality

invincible said:
Marvin said:
invincible said:
after seen a video with some of his goals and excited at this time negredo speech, thanked the sevillismo, the president, and everyone year in sevilla

I hope City fans will be as generous as you with your time if we sell one of our best players. Few of us would want to go to another club's message board and keep them informed.

thank you for u words, excusmme for my bad english
A damn sight better than my Spanish, your doing very well Senor

blue underpants said:
Marvin said:
invincible said:

Yes thank you very much Senor, but you never said if you are a Barm or a muffin man, it is essential that we know what your eating habits are, again thanks

the fifth neighbor's wife is pregnant and going to have twins

grunge said:
Marvin said:
invincible said:

+1. Marvin said it better than i could.
Should of asked for a good paella recipe, fucking useless

Marvin said:
invincible said:

Can do a +1 for Seville as a place too. Amazing place and people. Went to watch Sevilla last year. Amazing fans plus got to watch two future City players. Highly recommend as a holiday.

invincible said:
samharris said:
invincible said:
many jokers here i see..
If thats aimed at me then please look it up..its no joke fella..its one of (if not) the best Antivirus.

ESET NOD 32. go to their site and get 30 day free trial..

no friend, I did not say for you, sorry if you believed it was for you, are others talking about yeast cakes and stuff

sorry

Oh god. A yeast cake! That's worse than calling it a barm!

Judging by David Silva's pathetic attempt at trying a Bakewell Tart and Mince Pie I'd guess our Spanish friends are yet to discover Muffins.

I really like this one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ3TE3qoOxw[/youtube]

It's a bit...Spanish, I know, but it sounds amazing in a huge stadium.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RA73rv9B3c[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.