Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Pigeonho said:
philiph20 said:
And don't forget we paid Maicon £2 million to leave on a free to Roma, i would say it should be £20 million tops for Ferna and Negredo but City always seem to have their pants pulled down when it comes to buying players having said that £15 million for Navas is a good deal imo.
Do we?

Yaya - bargain
Silva - bargain
Kompany - bargain
Barry - bargain
Aguero - bargain, (he really is, despite the hefty fee)
Navas - bargain
Dzeko - bargain, (based on what he had done in Germany)

I would say we rarely have our pants pulled down to be honest, and the list abovve is just off the top of my head.

Where is Nastasic?

banbury_blue said:
Who really cares that much how much we are paying for these players and whether or not we are having our pants pulled down when it comes to transfer negotiations? It's not like the money is coming directly from our pockets?
Although the sheikh is bankrolling the club currently there is a long term plan for the project to be an investment.

It is not the best investment strategy to say "who really cares..." for a start with FFP and a limited income it means less funds are available to improve the squad.

Pigeonho said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Serie A top goalscorer: Edison Cavani 29 goals £54 million

Liga BBVA 4th top goalscorer (behind Messi 46, Ronaldo 34 & Falcao 28): Alvaro Negredo 25 goals £26 million

And we are the ones getting ripped off??????!!!!!!!!
They moan because he's not 'the name', and that fans of other clubs won't be that arsed. It's a bizarre mentality.

If Negredo and Jovetic come, it's a cracking window - so far.

Exactly. To score 25 in that league is a big achievement and the fact he's only behind messi, ronaldo and falcao speaks volumes.

Kun Aguero said:
Pigeonho said:
philiph20 said:
And don't forget we paid Maicon £2 million to leave on a free to Roma, i would say it should be £20 million tops for Ferna and Negredo but City always seem to have their pants pulled down when it comes to buying players having said that £15 million for Navas is a good deal imo.
Do we?

Yaya - bargain
Silva - bargain
Kompany - bargain
Barry - bargain
Navas - bargain

I would say we rarely have our pants pulled down to be honest, and the list abovve is just off the top of my head.

Where is Nastasic?

Clichy.

Kun Aguero said:
Pigeonho said:
philiph20 said:
Do we?

Yaya - bargain
Silva - bargain
Kompany - bargain
Barry - bargain
Navas - bargain

Where is Nastasic?
Like I say mate, just off the top of my head, which I may add is sweating like a really wet fanny.

tonytheblueboy said:
just reported on SSN its nearly happening chaps, when and not if and thats from the sevilla president

Sky also state on their website our only other signing is Fernandinho.

Pigeonho said:
Like I say mate, just off the top of my head, which I may add is sweating like a really wet fanny.
here's bit of totally unbiased SSN in the last line to dry up a few drops Pige

Alvaro Negredo set for Manchester City switch
Last Updated: July 17, 2013 2:01pm
Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido has revealed that striker Alvaro Negredo is close to wrapping up his transfer to Manchester City.

Negredo, who scored 25 Primera Division goals last season, is set to link up with his former team-mate Jesus Navas, who moved to City from Andalucia earlier this summer.

Del Nido told the Spanish club's website: "We are about to close on the sale of the

player and, if everything goes normally and everything is signed, he will soon say goodbye to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.

"Manchester City are buying a great player, the top-scoring Spaniard in La Liga. This is a big deal for Sevilla, the second most important in our history after we sold Daniel Alves to Barcelona, and the player will sign the contract of his life.

"Everyone should be happy; it is a great deal for all three parties."

Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho - who has joined from Shakhtar Donetsk - represents new City boss Manuel Pellegrini's only other summer signing to date

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8827962/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8827962/</a>?

Pigeonho said:
Kun Aguero said:
Pigeonho said:
Do we?

Yaya - bargain
Silva - bargain
Kompany - bargain
Barry - bargain
Navas - bargain

Where is Nastasic?

tumblr_mcdogwdXeE1r2ms5b.gif

George Hannah said:
Pigeonho said:
here's bit of totally unbiased SSN in the last line to dry up a few drops Pige

Alvaro Negredo set for Manchester City switch
Last Updated: July 17, 2013 2:01pm
Sevilla president Jose Maria del Nido has revealed that striker Alvaro Negredo is close to wrapping up his transfer to Manchester City.

Negredo, who scored 25 Primera Division goals last season, is set to link up with his former team-mate Jesus Navas, who moved to City from Andalucia earlier this summer.

Del Nido told the Spanish club's website: "We are about to close on the sale of the

player and, if everything goes normally and everything is signed, he will soon say goodbye to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.

"Manchester City are buying a great player, the top-scoring Spaniard in La Liga. This is a big deal for Sevilla, the second most important in our history after we sold Daniel Alves to Barcelona, and the player will sign the contract of his life.

"Everyone should be happy; it is a great deal for all three parties."

Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho - who has joined from Shakhtar Donetsk - represents new City boss Manuel Pellegrini's only other summer signing to date

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8827962/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8827962/</a>?
Hahaha! Someone needs to do their job properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.