Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
larderland said:
ppl do realize he scored two goals less in la liga than hiquian and benzema COMBINED last season

COMBINED!!

spoilt brats

oh also, im going to keep repeating this until ppl stop complaining about him so beware

mad zab said:
gio's side step said:
waspish said:
Do you think he is shit?

No, of course not.

-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:48 am --

mad zab said:
Just because those two signings haven't been an outstanding success, doesn't mean we should be sceptical of all signings were the player isn't what you would consider a top notch signing.

I prefer to wait and see before judging.

Equally it doesnt mean we shouldnt.

You do like to have the last word lol
You write "lol" a lot. Are you still in school?

mad zab said:
argyle said:
cityfan41 said:
Before he's even arrived in Manchester, some City fans already saying
he's shit, not good enough for us nowadays etc. Let's judge him when
he's actually started playing shall we?

I remember last year people were shouting down people who questioned the signings of Sinclair and Garcia.

It's perfectly reasonable for some to question if a player will be good enough for us.

Of course it is reasonable. However, it is also reasonable to ask people to judge him on how he plays rather than calling him a second rate signing.
Most people questioning the signing actually have seen him play and are judging him accordingly, as opposed to the many people blindly backing the signing without ever seeing him play. I know who's opinion I value more of the 2. Dunno where this nonsense that you can only judge a player once they've played for City has come from.

Everyone will back him once he starts playing for us, but can people please stop moaning about others merely having the cheek to question a signing on a fucking forum.

conormcfc said:
mad zab said:
argyle said:
I remember last year people were shouting down people who questioned the signings of Sinclair and Garcia.

It's perfectly reasonable for some to question if a player will be good enough for us.

Of course it is reasonable. However, it is also reasonable to ask people to judge him on how he plays rather than calling him a second rate signing.
Most people questioning the signing actually have seen him play and are judging him accordingly, as opposed to the many people blindly backing the signing without ever seeing him play. I know who's opinion I value more of the 2. Dunno where this nonsense that you can only judge a player once they've played for City has come from.

Everyone will back him once he starts playing for us, but can people please stop moaning about others merely having the cheek to question a signing on a fucking forum.

Pellegrini has seen him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.