Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say Negredo got thirty plus goals last season (and isn't a one season wonder)?. Haven't got time to scroll back up.

If he was a thirty plus scorer last season, stop whinging just because it isn't Cavani, Falcao or Jaws Suarez.

Pam said:
Did someone say Negredo got thirty plus goals last season. Haven't got time to scroll back up.

If he was a thirty plus scorer last season, stop whinging just because it isn't Cavani, Falcao or Jaws Suarez.

I'll whinge when I want.

Pam said:
Did someone say Negredo got thirty plus goals last season. Haven't got time to scroll back up.

dont know why but fuck me i laughed out load.

Pam said:
Did someone say Negredo got thirty plus goals last season (and isn't a one season wonder)?. Haven't got time to scroll back up.

31 goals in all comps.

pudge said:
samharris said:
pudge said:
Tevez - 17 goals
Aguero - 17 goals
Dzeko - 15 goals

I could understand if those stats went sommat like this...
Tevez - 17 goals
Aguero - 17 goals
Dzeko - 5 goals

So this lazy, shite ,cant trap a ball, cant head for diddly player who had the audacity to score 2 goals less than better forwards should leave the club cos hes not good enough.??
I'm sorry, I merely answered a question as to whether or not he was our top scorer.

Not "most efficient"

Not "top scorer in the league only"

I have not said he's not good enough or that we should sell him. I just provided the stats you asked for. You've already changed your tune to that of "he only scored 2 less". It's not me you have to convince.

What exactly do I have to "get over" sam?

Your posting led me to believe you were an outer..my bad..apologies to you Pudge..it looked like you were arguing with 'not my fault'..

When Dzeko's good he scores goals, when he's not he offers very little to the team.

When Aguero's good he also scores goals, when he's having an off day he still puts defenders under pressure and gets involved in build up play.

Dzeko needs to add something to his game for when he's having a bad day, and given his size it should be bullying defenders. Drogba used to have off days in front of goal but he'd still batter the centre backs and make it easier for the rest of the team to score. Dzeko doesn't do this, he's too nice. I'm hoping Negredo will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.