Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Always Ste said:
The thing is, many people who may of been interested in this player (such as myself) only stumbled across the original topic, and I never thought we'd actually sign him or didn't see any concrete evidence to suggest this.

So we don't post in the topic
. So you only see the many posters who dislike the guy whining about how shit he is.

I understand that and I have no issue with these people. It's the people that post saying they wouldn't want a player/haven't ever seen a player play, then come into threads like these and proclaim the signing as brilliant. Sheep.

cityfan41 said:
Six goals in 14 matches for Spain aswell. Not bad duck.
How do people come to the conclusion that he's shit?.
Nobody has seen enough of him on here, and we really
need a Sevilla fan to come on here and tell us what he's
really like
. That's if they like us of course, after nabbing
two of their best players.
Eh?

Would you need a Liverpool fan to come on and explain what Suarez is like?

Why not just watch him and back your own judgement (like you will do if he signs for us)?

We don't need 4 £40m world class strikers, keep Aguero fit and we'll be laughing. Theres nothing to complain about with Aguero, Dzeko, Negrado and Guidetti. Rather spend £20m on this lad from a strong league, than £50m+ on Cavani who could well be a flop.

Not really seen enough of this guy to formulate an opinion.

What I do know is that Spain prefered to play Torres / Villa before this guy. Of course this could be due to suiting the formation etc.

If he signes then I'l trust the management team until I've seen enough to formulate my own opinion.

I do agree what what i've seen of Cavani ( mostly playing for uruguay) that he isn't woth the fee and massive wages quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.