Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
onceabluealways said:
Not really seen enough of this guy to formulate an opinion.

What I do know is that Spain prefered to play Torres / Villa before this guy. Of course this could be due to suiting the formation etc.

If he signes then I'l trust the management team until I've seen enough to formulate my own opinion.

I do agree what what i've seen of Cavani ( mostly playing for uruguay) that he isn't woth the fee and massive wages quoted.

And Soldado. Wonder why we weren't after him? Maybe we were.

Got this from Sevilla forum,Sorry have no idea what it means though :/

"I just called the Shroud and tells me that Manchester already said it a month ago.

That tomorrow will show and be attentive FROM THE 8 AND A HALF"

When I've watched Seville he seems to be the stand out player.

I was surprised that West Ham were in for him as he's probably a Spurs level striker. That being said he'll be a very useful addition to our squad.

If arsenal sign Suarez rooney or higuain and we get negredo I would be very disappointed to be honest.

ElanJo said:
jonmcity said:
looks like he nearly scored another two as well. I wouldn't want to work for you, nothing would be good enough lol.

lol

Average may have been harsh, I just meant, other than the goals, his overall play was a bit Dzeko-ishBeen watching his goal vids tho and he looks like he has a RVP-esque left peg

Oh ffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.