Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo and Navas are like bread and butter. They combine really well. Would be a wise buy seeing as David Villa is a bit old. Negredo is strong, in his prime and has a deadly left foot. He's like Michu but much better and mobile.

A certain Matthew Tuck posted this earlier today on a Sevilla FC forum.

Sky reporting on their Transfer Updates that according to their ''Sources'' and a friend of Negredo the deal is done...

could be a good player, but seems a lot of money and tbh isnt a top level player ie falcao. Think we should have gone for someone like benteke

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
could be a good player, but seems a lot of money and tbh isnt a top level player ie falcao. Think we should have gone for someone like benteke

And a) how much do you think Benteke would cost and b) do you consider Benteke a top level player?

Benteke has one good season thus far. I like him but he needs another good season now. We have seen plenty of players who have performed for one season and followed it with a poor one and faded into oblivion.

Matt.D said:
I'm not a fan of this signing at all however this is how i think we'd line up if you believe what you read regarding incoming transfers:

-------------------------Hart

Zaba-------Kompany----------Pepe------Clichy

-------------Fernandinho------Yaya

--------------------------Silva

----Navas -----------------------------Negredo
------------------------Aguero

Bench: Keeper, Nasty, Richards, Milner, Rodwell, Nasri, Dzeko.

I highly doubt we'd stick the bulldozing target man out wide

johnmc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

And a) how much do you think Benteke would cost and b) do you consider Benteke a top level player?

Benteke has one good season thus far. I like him but he needs another good season now. We have seen plenty of players who have performed for one season and followed it with a poor one and faded into oblivion.

benteke would probably cost the same as negredo maybe a bit more, but hes younger and could be here for a lot longer, whilst showing last season he has the potetnial to be a top level player.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
johnmc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

benteke would probably cost the same as negredo maybe a bit more, but hes younger and could be here for a lot longer, whilst showing last season he has the potetnial to be a top level player.
He has proven very little right now.. on this theory we should just chuck 24 mill at michu as well

I know sweet FA about this lad, but I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach, so it could mean total gash or special !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.