richards30 said:
cityfan41 said:
Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Pepe Clichy

Fernandinho Y. Toure

Navas Silva

Aguero Negredo

Subs: Pantilimon, Richards, Nastasic, Nasri, Milner, Rodwell, Dzeko

Any particular reason why you have pepe ahead of nasty?

Better player. By some distance.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
Dr Jacoby said:
Yaya in a midfield two leaves us exposed.

Agree against some teams but not others.

richards30 said:
cityfan41 said:
Hart

Fernandinho Y. Toure

Navas Silva

Aguero Negredo

Simple because pepe is better than nasty. Still think our fans exaggerate how good he is, although I'm not disagreeing that he has great potential. Just think we go over the top about his current defensive abilities.

BigOscar said:
I wouldn't think Negredo will be in our starting 11, more likely to be sub or part of a plan B against weaker teams. Just because we buy someone doesn't mean they are intended to be indispensible first teamers. I'd have thought we'll mainly play one up front, which would be Aguero (hence why we're getting Negredo instead of a bigger name who'd expect a more important role)

I think he would be 2nd choice striler at 20 Million - there are better alternatives much cheaper for a benchwarmer / plan B

Well with the players back on Monday I just hope we are working flat out this weekend to get all our outstanding targets done and dusted so that we are ready to cook on gas as from next week :-)

I'm not a fan of this signing at all however this is how i think we'd line up if you believe what you read regarding incoming transfers:

-------------------------Hart

Zaba-------Kompany----------Pepe------Clichy

-------------Fernandinho------Yaya

--------------------------Silva

----Navas -----------------------------Negredo
------------------------Aguero

Bench: Keeper, Nasty, Richards, Milner, Rodwell, Nasri, Dzeko.

hi all : the last of alvaro negredo

enjoy this video:

THE BEST MOMENTS OF THE SEASON 2012/13 OF NEGREDO :

<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/69170719" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/69170719</a>

Ireland_for_pm said:
richards30 said:
cityfan41 said:
Hart

Fernandinho Y. Toure

Navas Silva

Aguero Negredo

Simple because pepe is better than nasty. Still think our fans exaggerate how good he is, although I'm not disagreeing that he has great potential. Just think we go over the top about his current defensive abilities.

If it's 4-3-3, then the team on present squad members could be:-

Hart
Zabba Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Fernandinho Rodwell Yaya
Navas Aguero Silva.

That's already a strong looking line-up and by the time the season kicks off, I'm sure we'll have some powerful options on the bench.

dctid said:
BigOscar said:
I wouldn't think Negredo will be in our starting 11, more likely to be sub or part of a plan B against weaker teams. Just because we buy someone doesn't mean they are intended to be indispensible first teamers. I'd have thought we'll mainly play one up front, which would be Aguero (hence why we're getting Negredo instead of a bigger name who'd expect a more important role)

I think he would be 2nd choice striler at 20 Million - there are better alternatives much cheaper for a benchwarmer / plan B
That's just it, I think 2nd choice striker will be bench warmer/plan B for us. I think we'll only be playing one striker most of the time

My team was based on what Pellegrini will probably choose,
not what I'd choose. I would start with Nastasic every day
of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.