Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
IanBishopsHaircut said:
kun said:
Matt the Giant said:
That the thing which confuses me about this deal; if Higuain is available for less than Negredo, why weren't we in for him instead?
Maybe Higuain didn't fancy a move to Manchester?
Or maybe, we rate Negredo higher than Higuain?

And we would be right based on stats...also...like i've mentioned before...you would think that with Higuain being available that Zabs and Aguero would have chirped up about him in support of a move...makes you wonder if they get on...or rate him themselves

Yes, we can speculate till we win the CL. I simply rate Huigain more than Negredo, but we will never know as they won't operate in the same team under the same manager.
Again, what happened to the 18 mill. buy-out clause the media mentined earlier?

eversince 76 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
kun said:
Or maybe, we rate Negredo higher than Higuain?

And we would be right based on stats...also...like i've mentioned before...you would think that with Higuain being available that Zabs and Aguero would have chirped up about him in support of a move...makes you wonder if they get on...or rate him themselves

Yes, we can speculate till we win the CL. I simply rate Huigain more than Negredo, but we will never know as they won't operate in the same team under the same manager.
Again, what happened to the 18 mill. buy-out clause the media mentined earlier?
Don't believe a word the media spout re transfer fees!!

MadchesterCity said:
Why we aren't interested in Higuain is beyond beliief

Because Higuain won't go to a club where he's playing second fiddle to someone as good as Kun. It's pretty simple really if you think about it. Same reason we're not moving heaven and earth to sign Cavani.

NipHolmes said:
Why are people mentioning Higuain, the guy may only cost a few extra million but his wages will be double and he's more injury prone than Negredo.

Negredo is a no.2/3 striker and will be on 70-80k pw. Higuain will want no.1 which he won't get with Kun here and will be on 170-180k.

Besides Arsenal is a good move for him, they need a player like him and Higuain needs a club to build around him. It's best for both parties.

I take your point about the wage issue.

But, Arsenal aren't going to pay Higuain anything like 170-180k a week, are they?

toffee balls said:
mancity dan said:
ElanJo said:
VALLECANO STRIKER HAS SAID "YES" TO THE BRITISH OFFER
The City convinces Negredo <a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1373006454.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/ ... 06454.html</a>

From Google translate for those that don't speak Spanish ;o)

The ways of Jesus Navas and Alvaro Negredo are very close together again. Atletico Madrid does not move tab for more than 10 days and Manchester City are pressing on the accelerator to gain the services of striker vallecano. So much so that it has gained advantage over the mattress.

I fuckin love google translate I do.

looks like Jesus is promised Negrado a good shafting if he signs :)

Some people do refer to A Madrid as the "Mattress Makers" in Spain - origin of the club I think - hence the striped shirts.

Why aren't we interested in Higuain? Well maybe we are but he's got his heart set on move to London? Maybe Pelli who has worked with him in the past and knows more about him than any of us ever will doesn't fancy him? Who knows????

Re Negredo the cost won't be £24 mill, media nonsense. If we can get him for between 15-20 and given the fact him and Navas know each others game then id be more than happy with this.

nmc said:
toffee balls said:
mancity dan said:

Some people do refer to A Madrid as the "Mattress Makers" in Spain - origin of the club I think - hence the striped shirts.
I bow to your knowledge there fella.
Good shout

nmc said:
toffee balls said:
mancity dan said:

Mattress in Spain were red and white. As simple as that.

Rolee said:
NipHolmes said:
Why are people mentioning Higuain, the guy may only cost a few extra million but his wages will be double and he's more injury prone than Negredo.

Negredo is a no.2/3 striker and will be on 70-80k pw. Higuain will want no.1 which he won't get with Kun here and will be on 170-180k.

Besides Arsenal is a good move for him, they need a player like him and Higuain needs a club to build around him. It's best for both parties.

I take your point about the wage issue.

But, Arsenal aren't going to pay Higuain anything like 170-180k a week, are they?

Most likely yes or else they won't get their man. I've seen figures from 140-180k bandied about. Most likely it'll be lower figure with s,o,f at start and performance related. Higuain wouldn't entertain them unless they break their wage limit. Arsenal need him more than he needs them.

am starting to think txiki and soriano are moles sent from barca to hold us back ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.