Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt the Giant said:
eversince 76 said:
andyblue1109 said:
I think Negredo would be a good bit of business. He does score goals and his potential understanding with Navas could really benefit city this season.

Would rather pay £24 million for Negredo than £53 millon on Cavani.

Also on the Dzeko debate I think with the right supply to him he will score a lot of goals.

I'd rather pay the 22mill Arse paid for Huigain than 24mill for negredo tbh. But where does this 18mill buy-out clause comes from ...

That the thing which confuses me about this deal; if Higuain is available for less than Negredo, why weren't we in for him instead?
Maybe Higuain didn't fancy a move to Manchester?
Or maybe, we rate Negredo higher than Higuain?

kun said:
Matt the Giant said:
eversince 76 said:
I'd rather pay the 22mill Arse paid for Huigain than 24mill for negredo tbh. But where does this 18mill buy-out clause comes from ...

That the thing which confuses me about this deal; if Higuain is available for less than Negredo, why weren't we in for him instead?
Maybe Higuain didn't fancy a move to Manchester?
Or maybe, we rate Negredo higher than Higuain?

And we would be right based on stats...also...like i've mentioned before...you would think that with Higuain being available that Zabs and Aguero would have chirped up about him in support of a move...makes you wonder if they get on...or rate him themselves

mancity dan said:
ElanJo said:
VALLECANO STRIKER HAS SAID "YES" TO THE BRITISH OFFER
The City convinces Negredo <a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1373006454.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/ ... 06454.html</a>

From Google translate for those that don't speak Spanish ;o)

The ways of Jesus Navas and Alvaro Negredo are very close together again. Atletico Madrid does not move tab for more than 10 days and Manchester City are pressing on the accelerator to gain the services of striker vallecano. So much so that it has gained advantage over the mattress.

I fuckin love google translate I do.

looks like Jesus is promised Negrado a good shafting if he signs :)

conormcfc said:
Hang on, 24 million?

Aren't Arsenal paying less for Higuain?

Didn't the rags pay 24m for RVP?

Didn't we sell Mario for 20?

How many years do we have to wait before we stop getting fucked over on fees?

1) No

2) No - they paid £30m

3) Yes

4) Calm down calm down

Arsenal will be paying around £27.5m for Higuian. It may be that he chose Arsenal over us for reasons we can only speculate about.

We were never in for Higuain, which I would have loved us to be.

Negredo is a top class striker and will be a city player by mid-month.

Why are people mentioning Higuain, the guy may only cost a few extra million but his wages will be double and he's more injury prone than Negredo.

Negredo is a no.2/3 striker and will be on 70-80k pw. Higuain will want no.1 which he won't get with Kun here and will be on 170-180k.

Besides Arsenal is a good move for him, they need a player like him and Higuain needs a club to build around him. It's best for both parties.

Nobody knows what we may pay for him - don't believe the press !!

Navas was being quoted at 25m but even the most lazyiest of journo's have admitted it's 14m (the buy out clause with addon's). The selling club sometimes have to save face. It's been rumoured that Negrado has a 18m buyout clause, if true, anything above that maybe wages and add on's.

Also Arsenal may want to over inflate what they appear to be paying for Higuain to make it seem to their gulible fans that they are spending big.

Don't get too hung up on figures - ADUG are good at figures.

Looking forward to seeing this guy - looks like he doesn't take any shit from defenders.

eversince 76 said:
andyblue1109 said:
I think Negredo would be a good bit of business. He does score goals and his potential understanding with Navas could really benefit city this season.

Would rather pay £24 million for Negredo than £53 millon on Cavani.

Also on the Dzeko debate I think with the right supply to him he will score a lot of goals.

Why we aren't interested in Higuain is beyond beliief

Tez Tosterone said:
conormcfc said:
Hang on, 24 million?

Aren't Arsenal paying less for Higuain?

Didn't the rags pay 24m for RVP?

Didn't we sell Mario for 20?

How many years do we have to wait before we stop getting fucked over on fees?

1) No

2) No - they paid £30m

3) Yes

4) Calm down calm down

Arsenal will be paying around £27.5m for Higuian. It may be that he chose Arsenal over us for reasons we can only speculate about.

Where are you getting that from for Higuain and RVP? Haven't seen a single source citing over 23m for Higuain and United paid 22.5m + 1.5m in add ons from everything I've seen about RVP.

I'm calm. It's a valid question.

toffee balls said:
mancity dan said:
ElanJo said:
VALLECANO STRIKER HAS SAID "YES" TO THE BRITISH OFFER
The City convinces Negredo <a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1373006454.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/ ... 06454.html</a>
From Google translate for those that don't speak Spanish ;o)
The ways of Jesus Navas and Alvaro Negredo are very close together again. Atletico Madrid does not move tab for more than 10 days and Manchester City are pressing on the accelerator to gain the services of striker vallecano. So much so that it has gained advantage over the mattress.
I fuckin love google translate I do.
looks like Jesus is promised Negrado a good shafting if he signs :)
full Googling:
The City convinces Negredo
The Central Sevilla Nico Pareja signature and has already made an offer for Bacca

The City, led by Manuel Pellegrini and Txiki Begiristain, two very well known Negredo, has stepped forward in the last few hours that could be decisive. He has put on the table a proposal striker very juicy contract which amounts to nearly 50% of what gave Atletico.

Negredo was clear he wanted to play next year in Madrid, go home, but once the final numbers, the situation has changed radically. Also meets the requirement of playing Champions, Alvaro basic.

Negredo has already given its approval to the offer from Manchester City, so that Sevilla has been freed to negotiate both sides and try to make the best of it. The appearance of the Citizens at the last minute has all its logic. The first options that were on the agenda have been falling and Negredo has become the first in the list.

ENRIQUE CHERRY
He said Wednesday that remain in contention for Negredo
In the Sevilla are convinced that Manchester could reach 25 million euros, an amount that would be accepted almost without question in Nervion. Yes, the president of the organization Atleti, Jose Maria del Nido, said yesterday that "the situation is exactly the same as on Wednesday. The City has not made any official proposal, Tottenham either Atletico Madrid and do not know anything for 10 days, "he said.

Will have to see now if there is a reaction Atletico, especially after hearing the words of his coach, Diego Pablo Simeone, very upset with the transfer policy carried out to date by the club on the banks of Manzanares. Enrique Cerezo said Wednesday that remain in contention for Negredo, see where.

On the other hand, Sevilla active on several fronts regarding possible additions. The arrival of the former Argentina defender Nico Pareja of Espanyol is a fact. Del Nido himself confirmed yesterday that the deal was clinched. The player, who plays for Spartak, come on loan and will be waiting in Seville for next Monday.

Also are taking steps forward in terms of signing Colombian striker Carlos Bacca. Sevilla has already made a first offer for the player of around six million euros, still far from the amount requested his home club, the Belgian Bruges.

Anyway, there is still plenty to Nervion and are convinced that the player will end up calling in Sevilla. Still, the club has plan B, as this newspaper ahead and called Kevin Gameiro, Paris Saint Germain striker who has long been on the agenda Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.