Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'd say boom

But i've not really seen much of him

Is he decent?

Dzeko's better than him, would have went for Soldado before him, quite worried we'll have two target men if Aguero get's injured.

Tony Adcock said:
Ok lads.....as this one is gathering momentum.

What is he like ?

Ie please tell me which Former player he would be most similar to ?

Is he Quinn ?

Or Paul Stewart ?

Or Anelka ?
Gerry Creaney !!!!

sorry only joking

Etc

Daz_Blue said:
Tony Adcock said:
Ok lads.....as this one is gathering momentum.

What is he like ?

Ie please tell me which Former player he would be most similar to ?

Is he Quinn ?

Or Paul Stewart ?

Or Anelka ?

Etc

Bradbury with a touch of Creaney

I heard he was the next Barry Conlon with a bit of Madge Allsop thrown in

Could be one of the signings of the summer if we get him and he plays like he did last year.

Matt the Giant said:
eversince 76 said:
Smithy34 said:
We are also being linked to a possible transfer of Maicon going to Roma - for around £10m. With us also acquiring Lamela

<a class="postlink" href="http://hereisthecity.com/2013/07/03/ld-the-swap-deal-manchester-city-must-go-after/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hereisthecity.com/2013/07/03/ld- ... -go-after/</a>?[/quote

Read that one as well and put a new topic on Lamela.

10mil????

More likely £1mil.
And around £15mil for Lamela.

Would give him away free just to get him off the wage bill as well.

BillyShears said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'd say boom

But i've not really seen much of him

Is he decent?

Say boom! Very good player. Obviously him and Navas have an understanding.
I think this is exactly the type of transfer we should be pursuing. Good player, with a good record, whose attributes complement our squad and don't unbalance it; in addition, he should be keen to make the move and highly motivated, and affordable both in terms of fee and wages. And clearly desired by Pellegrini, too.

This might not be a glamour signing but I'm very impressed with our business so far. The Cavani pursuit didn't make sense to me unless we were definitely going to play with two strikers. Our focus should be getting the most out of Kun who is truly world class, not accummulating more egos up front which only impedes the development of partnerships. Hope it doesn't spell the end for Edin either, I think he could be very productive under Pellegrini

In summary, all very holistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.