Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cityisland said:
Enrique Cerezo ‏@Enrike_Cerezo 3m
Del Nido: 'El Atlético de Madrid tiene un 0% de posibilidades de fichar a Negredo'. / A por Soldado y sino a por Arizmendi.

Translate

Del Nido - "Atletico Madrid has a 0% chance of signing Negredo '

who is del nido?

He's the Chairman of Sevilla - so its fair to say he's in the know on this one - its either brinkmanship to force Atleti into upping their offer, or he's genuinely not signing for them - in which case I think he'll be our player within the next week.

A sensible, solid signing - very much in line with our business so far this window - no megastars, no ridiculous wages, no elongated summer-long sagas - just very good players who will improve our team. Unlike the shite we brought in last summer - Nastasic and Rodwell excluded!

I'm impressed with how Cheeky is running things in his first window - improving the team, whilst reducing the wage bill will be the tag-line for this summer

LoveCity said:
Cityisland said:
Del Nido: 'El Atlético de Madrid tiene un 0% de posibilidades de fichar a Negredo'. / A por Soldado y sino a por Arizmendi.

Translate

who is del nido?

Sevilla's president. Their technical director just said there have been two offers from England, neither good enough as it stands.

us and west ham?

i recon if we are in we will get it done sharpish.

Optimus Prime said:
Cityisland said:

Translate

who is del nido?

He's the Chairman of Sevilla - so its fair to say he's in the know on this one - its either brinkmanship to force Atleti into upping their offer, or he's genuinely not signing for them - in which case I think he'll be our player within the next week.

A sensible, solid signing - very much in line with our business so far this window - no megastars, no ridiculous wages, no elongated summer-long sagas - just very good players who will improve our team. Unlike the shite we brought in last summer - Nastasic and Rodwell excluded!

I'm impressed with how Cheeky is running things in his first window - improving the team, whilst reducing the wage bill will be the tag-line for this summer

Very much on this page.

Also worth noting that Negredo has already told Seville he won't leave for another club unless it's a club playing in the CL.

BillyShears said:
Optimus Prime said:
Cityisland said:

Translate

who is del nido?

Very much on this page.

Also worth noting that Negredo has already told Seville he won't leave for another club unless it's a club playing in the CL.
Agreed. Looking good.

I'm perfectly happy to leave the likes of Cavani and Falcao to others (especially at the crazy prices that seem to be prevailing)

Shame to miss out on Isco of course, but them's the breaks. Navas and Fernandinho look like they should be great signings; add Negredo and a manager who'll get the squad playing at their proper level, and we should do well

BillyShears said:
Optimus Prime said:
Cityisland said:

Translate

who is del nido?

Very much on this page.

It may not please the kids (and some of our more melodramatic mods!), but we are trying to run a business in line with pretty tight financial strictures as it stands - certain fans may or may not agree with that, and may suggest the PSG/Monaco approach would be a better route to take - but our owner and senior management team have clearly stated that this is the line they are taking, so there's little point in wailing and gnashing our teeth about it.

The plan seems to be to steadily improve the team in line with our steadily improving income streams, and you can't really argue with that if you accept FFP as a reality - which we all have to do, I'm afraid.

Any road - Negredo - I'd be excited to see what he can do, as he's been in the top 5 strikers in Spain for the last 5 years, which is excellent consistency in an unfancied team

Daz_Blue said:
Team Apps† (Gls)†
2004–2005 Rayo B 15 (14)
2004–2005 Rayo Vallecano 12 (1)
2005–2007 Real Madrid B 65 (22)
2007–2009 Almería 70 (32)
2009– Sevilla 139 (70)
National team‡
2006 Spain U21 1 (0)
2009– Spain 14 (6)

Real Madrid B is becoming something of a feeder club.

Optimus Prime said:
BillyShears said:
Optimus Prime said:

Very much on this page.

It may not please the kids (and some of our more melodramatic mods!), but we are trying to run a business in line with pretty tight financial strictures as it stands - certain fans may or may not agree with that, and may suggest the PSG/Monaco approach would be a better route to take - but our owner and senior management team have clearly stated that this is the line they are taking, so there's little point in wailing and gnashing our teeth about it.

The plan seems to be to steadily improve the team in line with our steadily improving income streams, which you can't really argue with if you accept FFP as a reality - which we all have to do, I'm afraid.

Any road - Negredo - I'd be excited to see what he can do, as he's been in the top 5 strikers in Spain for the last 5 years, which is excellent consistency in an unfancied team
He's good. I don't know how well he will adapt to the PL's style of play but he is talented.

I don't necessarily agree with your statement about tight financial structures as we will spend when it comes to it, eg Fernandinho.

jimmy blue shoes said:
andrewmswift said:
leewill31 said:
If true that we backed off because of the agents fee requested by his father could you really blame that on isco himself?

he could have told his dad not to demand an extortionary fee

can you discuss Isco in the Baines thread please.

can you not discuss talking about isco in the baines thread in the Negredo thread.. ta.

Optimus Prime said:

The plan seems to be to steadily improve the team in line with our steadily improving income streams, and you can't really argue with that if you accept FFP as a reality - which we all have to do, I'm afraid.

Speaks volumes that I think we're going to reduce the wage bill whilst improving the overall balance and quality of the squad. This whilst leaving enough room actually add a marquee player, but one who ticks the right boxes both commercially and from a footballing perspective.

People may not see the logic until next summer ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.