Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
Braggster said:
Getting back on topic, it seems that is exactly what we're doing this off season, along with a healthy emphasis on getting more out of the undoubted quality we already possess. Negredo should fit in nicely with that.

I think Mansour will eventually have his say, but as I said it'll be next summer and there will be so much room on the wage bill at that point that we'll be able to justify paying the player net 20 million euros a year. After all we've just taken more than that off the wage bill in the last month, and if you pay a player that sort of sums then you expect to be seeing half of it back in sponsorships. You would never see that with the likes of Falcao, Cavani, or even RVP.
So Ronaldo or Bale?

No chance. Messi all day long. Half his footballing family are already here, including his best mates from the Argentinian set up. Clear as day to me that City will move for the little magician next summer. I suspect Barca probably know it too. What astounds me more than anything is that nobody has written the story already. As obvious as Mourinho's return to Chelsea in my very humble opinion.

BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
I think Mansour will eventually have his say, but as I said it'll be next summer and there will be so much room on the wage bill at that point that we'll be able to justify paying the player net 20 million euros a year. After all we've just taken more than that off the wage bill in the last month, and if you pay a player that sort of sums then you expect to be seeing half of it back in sponsorships. You would never see that with the likes of Falcao, Cavani, or even RVP.
So Ronaldo or Bale?

No chance. Messi all day long. Half his footballing family are already here, including his best mates from the Argentinian set up. Clear as day to me that City will move for the little magician next summer. I suspect Barca probably know it too. What astounds me more than anything is that nobody has written the story already. As obvious as Mourinho's return to Chelsea in my very humble opinion.

a very bold opinion there billy realistically what money would we be talking about if we did try to get messi £70-80 million?

BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
So Ronaldo or Bale?

Ronaldo would do.. the shirt sales would go though the roof all over the World... a new deal with nike would be done within months..

imagine having the exclusive image rights... that cola firm in Thailand with one tricks boat on it.. they would pay millions for the rights... that new city sales set up in London.. is there for a very good reason.. and signings like Ronaldo are sure to be one of them

leewill31 said:
BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
So Ronaldo or Bale?

a very bold opinion there billy realistically what money would we be talking about if we did try to get messi £70-80 million?
I'd double that amount for starters...

leewill31 said:
BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
So Ronaldo or Bale?

Close to 200 million pounds. Again Messi's marketing value is so insanely high and will be long after he stops playing football, that Barcelona can command a fee like that IMO. I also think when the day comes that Messi says to Barcelona "i want a new challenge" they will simply have to acquiesce because he cost them nothing and they will bank a record transfer fee. The signing of Neymar for me is another clear indication they're planning for life without Leo. I know a few Catalans who live in Barca and they're saying that there's growing unrest at the way Rosell is running the club primarily because they also see that Messi's footballing family have all been moved on. People forget Barcelona although on the outside one big stable ship, is a highly political beast. The reason Pep left wasn't burnout, it was that Txiki, Ferran, and Laporta were ousted and Johan Cruyff's position at the club was stripped. Something which Pep couldn't abide.

leewill31 said:
BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
So Ronaldo or Bale?

Try his buy-out clause. €250m.

Can someone tell me how signing this striker will impact aguero and Dzeko? Is he a support striker or target man. Would signing him spell the end of Dzeko? We cant keep all if them happy surely Dzeko is off.

Blueroses said:
Can someone tell me how signing this striker will impact aguero and Dzeko? Is he a support striker or target man. Would signing him spell the end of Dzeko? We cant keep all if them happy surely Dzeko is off.
He's a target man an a perfect partner for Aguero. Dzeko and Negredo will fight for the spot next to Aguero (When we play with 2 strikers) and Guidetti will be used as cover

I think Negredo is Balotelli's replacement. Both left-footed strong forwards. Tevez replacement? I don't think we'll bother now in terms of forwards, he was becoming an attacking midfielder so maybe we will add one more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.