Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasBlueMoon said:
Are we going to be stronger with Negredo than we were with Tevez? I don't think so.

That's why I put it out there that he may be Dzekos replacement

TexasBlueMoon said:
Are we going to be stronger with Negredo than we were with Tevez? I don't think so.

Tevez wasn't for us this past season, what Negredo would be for us this coming season.

Player for player, yes Tevez is the better one I'd say. But Instead of Tevez we'll have Negredo (for example) AND a stronger midfield.

At the end of the t-window, will be a better team than what we were at the start of it.

TexasBlueMoon said:

If the support from midfield is better, why not? Negredo scored the same amount of league goals as Tevez and Dzeko combined last season. We'd have two good finishers (Dzeko, Negredo) and one overall gifted striker (Aguero) - the pace of play and service is what needs to be better (Fernandinho and Navas are great additions)... maybe one more left-sided player would help.

LoveCity said:
I think Negredo is Balotelli's replacement. Both left-footed strong forwards. Tevez replacement? I don't think we'll bother now in terms of forwards, he was becoming an attacking midfielder so maybe we will add one more of them.

Balotelli is right footed or was i watching him wrong?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
LoveCity said:
I think Negredo is Balotelli's replacement. Both left-footed strong forwards. Tevez replacement? I don't think we'll bother now in terms of forwards, he was becoming an attacking midfielder so maybe we will add one more of them.

Balotelli is right footed or was i watching him wrong?

Sorry, you're right - I mean, left-sided forward to strike a better balance with Aguero. I've not really seen much chemistry and balance in the Aguero/Dzeko partnership yet like there used to be in Aguero/Forlan and many others.

BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
I think Mansour will eventually have his say, but as I said it'll be next summer and there will be so much room on the wage bill at that point that we'll be able to justify paying the player net 20 million euros a year. After all we've just taken more than that off the wage bill in the last month, and if you pay a player that sort of sums then you expect to be seeing half of it back in sponsorships. You would never see that with the likes of Falcao, Cavani, or even RVP.
So Ronaldo or Bale?

No chance. Messi all day long. Half his footballing family are already here, including his best mates from the Argentinian set up. Clear as day to me that City will move for the little magician next summer. I suspect Barca probably know it too. What astounds me more than anything is that nobody has written the story already. As obvious as Mourinho's return to Chelsea in my very humble opinion.

Lolz. I bet over on Ragcafe their pissing themselves at that.

TexasBlueMoon said:
Stronger financially by about a 130,000 pounds a week...haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.