Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
dannybcity said:
blink922 said:
We're getting taken for a ride if 28m is the actual fee. Not excited by this transfer at all, from what I've seen he's a Dzeko-type that relies solely on service and scores mostly tap ins and penalties. I'm ready to be proven wrong but I can't see him being a great signing for us.

He's scored all those goals receiving service from Navas though.

This. His goalscoring record last season was very good in a equally tough league. Much rather Negredo than Fred & Oscar Carfuckingdozo :)

Ducado said:
When will some of you drama queens and worry warts learn!

No one has a clue what we pay for players, because we very rarely say, so the press just make it up, and some of you fall for it hook, line and sinker!

Aint that the truth..

Ducado said:

No one has a clue what we pay for players, because we very rarely say, so the press just make it up, and some of you fall for it hook, line and sinker!

Indeed. Lets get this done and move on to the next one.

Ducado said:

This all fucking day and twice on Sundays.

Some of you need to get a grip and engage brain. It's been like this consistently for years.

From the highlights in the Youtube, he seems like a Van Nistelrooy type to me. A poacher, a play maker, 2 fast wingers, and 2 strong CMs could be a formation to go by then.

BlueDejong said:
Thenumber1blue said:
LoveCity said:
Spaniards on Twitter laughing at the price, apparently he almost joined a PL side in January for £12million.
Apparently !

Ridiculous negotiation. Negredo 23m pound ? Why don't use for Isco ? Why ?
Chances are it's bullshit ,just like the Navas and Ferna reported fees .Why do people believe every bit of bullshit they read.

BlueDejong said:
Thenumber1blue said:
LoveCity said:
Spaniards on Twitter laughing at the price, apparently he almost joined a PL side in January for £12million.
Apparently !

Ridiculous negotiation. Negredo 23m pound ? Why don't use for Isco ? Why ?
Because Isco wanted to go to Madrid?

Also, the fee's unconfirmed much like the actual story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.