Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
blink922 said:
We're getting taken for a ride if 28m is the actual fee. Not excited by this transfer at all, from what I've seen he's a Dzeko-type that relies solely on service and scores mostly tap ins and penalties. I'm ready to be proven wrong but I can't see him being a great signing for us.

Bang on.

Marca saying Sevilla asking for £21m (25m euros) in their print report.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/07/03/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1372870995.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/07/03/futbol/ ... 70995.html</a>

I think after we pulled out of the Cavani race we were always going to be looking at striker like Negredo.

For similar money there was only Soldado or Higuain to pick from, and I think we picked Negredo because of his relationship with Navas.

Txiki looks to be building a team and not a team of top class individuals.

If it's true that we paid 28m rather than the buyout set at 18m, then perhaps the club are ensuring there is no repeat of the Isco affair. Instead of quibbling over a couple of million which did nothing other than alert Real that Isco was being allowed to leave 'cheaply', leaving Real's status and wealth to prove decisive, City this time have acted more assertively. As Atletico Madrid were trying to get Negredo for less than the buyout, City have done a Real and raised the bar to a level that will not be matched by any other club, and the deal will soon be concluded. Like I said a few minutes earlier, different rules apply to City, and trying to play the transfer game in accordance with FFP just doesn't work for us, sadly.

Cityisland said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 49s
Negedo update (Marca): Negredo within "walking distance" of City. Sevilla asking £21m (less than previously reported) and expect deal soon.
That's more like it.

LoveCity said:
Marca saying Sevilla asking for £21m (25m euros) in their print report.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/07/03/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1372870995.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/07/03/futbol/ ... 70995.html</a>

THE BRITISH WOULD PAY THE 25 MILLION ASKING DEL NIDO
Negredo, within walking distance of City
Negotiations between Sevilla and Atletico by Negredo have stalled
Pellegrini has asked that fiche striker Begiristain vallecano

Manchester City goes all out to sign Negredo. Del Nido asking 25 million for his transfer and Pellegrini Begiristain has ordered to take the rest to sign striker vallecano. Everything can be a matter of hours.

The Chilean coach, who has taken command of the Citizens, made three requests. The first was Jesus Navas and was granted. The second was Isco but Real Madrid has taken. The last, the striker vallecano.

A Pellegrini has always loved and tried Negredo and being in the Malaga sign but agreed to last year when Sheikh lowered the bar and had to sell Rondon and Cazorla and down sign.

Now, Chilean Negredo thought would go to Atletico Madrid but seeing that was not forthcoming, has asked the City to intensify and accelerate interest from appearing more clubs.

In the Sevilla already know the interest of the English. No one is aware that the relationship with the rectors Txiki Begiristain nervionense is pretty good after the days that have been negotiating the transfer of Jesus Navas.

Therefore, the City has made it clear that they will by forward and are willing to negotiate on the terms in which Del Nido raises negotiation.

Of course, Del Nido remains motionless for 25 million euros, which can pay the City and with good conditions.

There are no offers
The English have not submitted the first proposal but will do in the coming hours. Del Nido is delighted with this option because he knows that the City pay cash, as has happened with Navas. Players will not be in operation. Only money.

Meanwhile, negotiations between Sevilla and Atletico Madrid for Alvaro Negredo have stalled in recent days. The main reason is clear. The mattress does not have the money Nido and asking why the vallecano is an express request Simeone. So Negredo is within walking distance of City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.