Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
citysix said:
So will this will wrapped up this week then
If the reports are true then it seems that way. Sevilla put up news on their site about us agreeing a fee for navas, I'd imagine they'd do the same here if and when it is agreed

Andouble said:
any comparison in his stats to those others we were linked to, and/or Tevez and Dzeko?
LoveCity posted this earlier;

[bigimg]http://images.teamtalk.com/13/07/480/Cavani-WhoScored_2966949.jpg[/bigimg]

I like the look of this lad,he has a decent all round game and a strong physique - a bit of 'old school' about him......

I also like the fact he wants to better himself,he looks hungry and determined and proven alongside Navas as a bonus.

Hes a good age,a decent price on mediocre wages and will not demand or expect to be an automatic choice.

Makes sense to me.

pudge said:
Andouble said:
any comparison in his stats to those others we were linked to, and/or Tevez and Dzeko?
LoveCity posted this earlier;

[bigimg]http://images.teamtalk.com/13/07/480/Cavani-WhoScored_2966949.jpg[/bigimg]

Cheers. Wasn't Tevez' shot accuracy in the teens? Or was that shots to goals

Super David Silva 21 said:
If we have paid the alleged amount we may as well pay Cavanis pay out clause. I know nothing about this fella but trust Txiki and ferran do to pay this.

We are shopping in this price bracket this Summer for strikers.

Cavani at £53m is well out of our price range and honestly that quoted price is ridiculous.

For what looks to be around £21m, we are getting a striker who scored 31 goals in all competitions last season in a struggling side.

Sevilla were injury ravaged weren't they?

I think Negredo could be a great player for the team, we don't want strikers here who are just solely thinking about themselves, Txiki and Pellegrini are building a team

markbmcfc said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
If we have paid the alleged amount we may as well pay Cavanis pay out clause. I know nothing about this fella but trust Txiki and ferran do to pay this.

If we're prepared to pay £25m, we may as well pay £58m??

And twice the wages..

jimmy blue shoes said:
Dare I say (from the ten minutes of extensive research I've carried out on youtube) he reminds me a bit of Cantona!

Sorry.
That's it then buy him,if he's anything like cuntona we're going to be shit hot next season,get him bought.

This is how you do business. Three players in strengthening the squad no end, all on sensible wages all for decent fees, and all done before we're even back in pre season training.

Can I bump the well done Txiki thread ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.