Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than a 'statement of intent' looks like we're spreading out the transfer budget and trying to add new features to the machine.

Andouble said:
pudge said:
Andouble said:
any comparison in his stats to those others we were linked to, and/or Tevez and Dzeko?
LoveCity posted this earlier;

[bigimg]http://images.teamtalk.com/13/07/480/Cavani-WhoScored_2966949.jpg[/bigimg]

Cheers. Wasn't Tevez' shot accuracy in the teens? Or was that shots to goals
54% shot accuracy
16% conversion rate.

Though those figures were with about 3 games to go last season but can't imagine they changed that drastically

LoveCity said:
Rather than a 'statement of intent' looks like we're spreading out the transfer budget and trying to add new features to the machine.
Which is exactly what is needed has been since we won the title.

Saying that,i'd fuckin love Bale.

I have to say Negredo always looks good on Sky's La Leiga coverage. He did very well last season and the season before for Sevilla - a mid-table side.
Napoli were 2nd in Serie A (Matching city for 2nd place). With better supply he will surely deliver better results.
I will have to see him in action but he could be a great buy for us.

BillyShears said:
This is how you do business. Three players in strengthening the squad no end, all on sensible wages all for decent fees, and all done before we're even back in pre season training.

Can I bump the well done Txiki thread ? :)

Go on.....you know you want to. :)

pudge said:
Andouble said:
pudge said:
LoveCity posted this earlier;

[bigimg]http://images.teamtalk.com/13/07/480/Cavani-WhoScored_2966949.jpg[/bigimg]

Cheers. Wasn't Tevez' shot accuracy in the teens? Or was that shots to goals
54% shot accuracy
16% conversion rate.

Though those figures were with about 3 games to go last season but can't imagine they changed that drastically
He did score 4 in his last match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.