Éverton Sousa Soares

Really can’t see the point in this if true? Sergio is staying for two more years, gabby is here, Leroy looks like he’s gonna stay?!

Surely we are not that desperate to sign new forward.
Looks like we`re very keen on Maguire, and Ota going to Atletico to get more playing time makes a lot of sense. That would open up a foreign spot for Everton. The depth would be absolutely ridiculous if we got him; Sane and Everton on the left, Aguero and Jesus centrally, and Raz and Mahrez on the right (+Bernardo if needed)

Ota leaves, Maguire comes in as a HG player, Everton takes Otas foreign spot...

Only works if Delph leaves.
But I think if Ota leaves he will be replaced by a proper CB. We won't weaken our CBs and gamble on Garcia or Sandler.

Everton S. would only be an option if Leroy leaves IMO.

Interesting player though.

Only works if Delph leaves.
But I think if Ota leaves he will be replaced by a proper CB. We won't weaken our CBs and gamble on Garcia or Sandler.

Everton S. would only be an option if Leroy leaves IMO.

Interesting player though.
Angelino comes in as CT, Maguire as HG, Delph leaving. Maguire is not bad at all, he’s a great defender, but would cost 30m more than what he’s worth it. Dinho/Garcia as 4th choice sounds good to me

Only viable if it was a purchase for next year. Which is something i wouldn’t mind us doing with an impending ban looming and some virtually irreplaceable players to try and replace next summer.

Only viable if it was a purchase for next year. Which is something i wouldn’t mind us doing with an impending ban looming and some virtually irreplaceable players to try and replace next summer.

Why is everyone giving up and expecting this ban, I won’t believe it until it happens. Everything we did was sanctioned by the FA too so if we get banned maybe they should ban ALL English clubs for a couple of windows and then see what happens to the precious little premadonna euro clubs when we take half the budget out of the market.

Twunts waffa and faffa the pair of corrupt organised crime syndicates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.