‘’Football is dead’’

yep he still fucking mental hahahha

got a little well done little old city from him last night hahahahaha
There must be villages that lock the gates if he comes within a five mile radius, fancy having that living next door.

When the West ham player was wrongly and disgracefully sent off, after a VAR review, the OP was very quiet about it. Within a day that joke decision was rescinded but that was no help to West Ham but as soon as we qualify for the final he starts this thread!!!!!!

When the West ham player was wrongly and disgracefully sent off, after a VAR review, the OP was very quiet about it. Within a day that joke decision was rescinded but that was no help to West Ham but as soon as we qualify for the final he starts this thread!!!!!!
That’s not VAR‘s fault. It’s the muppets operating it.

Last couple of seasons, VAR was a joke in the Champions’ League. Now it’s how it should be run and the Premier League’s version is a joke.

Last couple of seasons, VAR was a joke in the Champions’ League. Now it’s how it should be run and the Premier League’s version is a joke.
Hang on VAR stands for video assistant referee. I know it is the muppet/corrupt idiot that operates the equipment that is at fault, he is VAR. I have no argument with technology it is how humans operate and use it. My argument is this thread, a fan who supports another club starts a thread on arguably our biggest night to spout his shite about his beloved VAR just to try and prove his pathetic point.

Nothing wrong with VAR as a tool. It is just operated incompetently (and occasionally corruptly) by PGMOL.

Hang on VAR stands for video assistant referee. I know it is the muppet/corrupt idiot that operates the equipment that is at fault, he is VAR. I have no argument with technology it is how humans operate and use it. My argument is this thread, a fan who supports another club starts a thread on arguably our biggest night to spout his shite about his beloved VAR just to try and prove his pathetic point.
Did he complain about the red card in his game?

i've always said VAR is not great, it will make mistakes. i just prefer a system in place to help refs rather than revert back to how it was - don't no why you take this view so personally.

anyhow, think you're missing my point and as always seem to be getting all hot and bothered again.

football is not dead is it ? or do you think it is ?

Last edited:
Tbh the amount of times I've read that football is dead, or that someone is giving up football for good, on these boards or elsewhere, makes me think that maybe it's just people being a tad hyperbolic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.