‘Burn a Koran Day’

Just another reason why I find Religion a complete load of bollocks, the stuff that is done in its name.

I just hope that muslim extremeists dont hold the country or anyone else responsible when they retaliate, which they will.

tueartsboots said:
As Bigga said why hasn't he been arrested? This is a very dangerous move.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11209738" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11209738</a>

I'm sure they would throw up a suitable 'amendment' from their constitution to be able to justify it.

No he shouldn't. It's entirely within his rights to hold a book burning ceremony if he so chooses, and those rights should be protected.

It's a stupid idea, but nobody should try to stop it legally.

Should this deluded mouthfoamer not desist with this madcap scheme I issue this warning. I have bound copies of the parish magazine of St Werburghs and Athelstan, Romford dating back to 1911, many of which are autographed by Sir Cliff Richard and I will not hesitate to use them as lagging in my attic should one page of the Korean holy book become inflamed.

urmston said:
As long as it's his own book he can do what he likes with it as far as I'm concerned. What's it got to do with anyone else?

Anyone kicking up a fuss about someone else burning their own book needs to get a grip, calm down and mind their own business.

So which one of your books you torching today?

Absolute cabbage

Disrespect of the highest order to a Muslim, no doubt this idiot will cause a retaliation

sweynforkbeard said:
Should this deluded mouthfoamer not desist with this madcap scheme I issue this warning. I have bound copies of the parish magazine of St Werburghs and Athelstan, Romford dating back to 1911, many of which are autographed by Sir Cliff Richard and I will not hesitate to use them as lagging in my attic should one page of the Korean holy book become inflamed.

;)

sweynforkbeard said:
I issue this warning. I have bound copies of the parish magazine of St Werburghs and Athelstan, Romford dating back to 1911, many of which are autographed by Sir Cliff Richard and I will not hesitate to use them as lagging in my attic should one page of the Korean holy book become inflamed.

And in our demorcratic society you are allowed to that. So its not really a warning. You can burn whatever you own.
Like has been said Its up to the individual what he/she wants to do, as we live in a free society. Not an opressive one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.