“City have made the PL uncompetitive”. Myth & reality

I wouldn't blame any of the top 5 mate, the increased TV money has made things like gate receipts, commercial income and CL money the least decisive they've ever been in terms of spending power. The rest of the league need to get their act together and improve on recruitment.
I mean ffs Atletico Madrid have less money than most of the PL teams, but they have no problem competing both on the domestic and European stage.

Napoli have the same budget as Burnley.

Let that sink in.

The premier league's lower half has been pissing away money for the last 5 years, keeping the standards the same while the money has ballooned.

Hopefully teams like Watford, Bournemouth and Everton are leading a charge of modtable sodes who realose that by just beong competent they can guarantee safety and maybe sneak into Europe.

I think we're seeing the end of twats like Pulis, Pardew and Hughes, to be replaced by gifted European coaches who can make use of the incredible amount of money they have access to.

Let that sink in.

The premier league's lower half has been pissing away money for the last 5 years, keeping the standards the same while the money has ballooned.

Hopefully teams like Watford, Bournemouth and Everton are leading a charge of modtable sodes who realose tjat by just beong competent they can guarantee safety and maybe sneak into Europe.
Add Fulham and Wolves to that group, things might not have started as well for them but at least they're showing ambition.

Let that sink in.

Hopefully teams like Watford, Bournemouth and Everton are leading a charge of modtable sodes who realose that by just beong competent they can guarantee safety and maybe sneak into Europe.

I think we're seeing the end of twats like Pulis, Pardew and Hughes, to be replaced by gifted European coaches who can make use of the incredible amount of money they have access to.
you need to change your batteries :)

We are spending similar amounts now , as we have since the takeover , the difference is Pep , he's the best in the business. Pundits frequently say anybody could manage our club because of the quality of the players , which is absolute bollocks , if Sam Allardyce took over tomorrow we would be f*cked. Its no coincidence that Pep made Spain and Germany "uncompetitive" when he was manager at Barca & Bayern , he's doing the same in England but now its more of an achievement because he's doing it with "Likkle Citeh".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.