“City have no history”

Had a message from a red scouse friend ofmine who said “i drove past that shit hole of a stadium of yours the place with history”

What is it with these idiots, every week we are making history!

I replied you do realise we don’t play at Maine Rd anymore and talking of history Evertons home ground was Anfield before your lot even existed!
Or ‘Everton’s diseased wall pushing murdering afterbirth’ as they are known in polite social circles

Serves you right for having red Scouse friends. If he wants to go to a real shit hole stadium he can try the away section at his own crappy venue. Got to be the worst in the PL. Oh and he’s a right prick to boot.

I can only labels the folk who bandy around the word 'history' as products of a failing educational system. We get the wannabes on sports tv who come up with the rancid comment of 'So and So will make history tonight if they . . . . . . . . . !' And there are those who equate history solely with the winning of trophies. History happens, whether yer in that moment or not. Had Agueroooooooooo not smashed the ball past Kenny it would still be history! Yesterday was history. By dinner time my breakfast will be history. But to the demented 'history' only happens to certain players and certain clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.