“City have no history”

Had a message from a red scouse friend ofmine who said “i drove past that shit hole of a stadium of yours the place with history”

What is it with these idiots, every week we are making history!

I replied you do realise we don’t play at Maine Rd anymore and talking of history Evertons home ground was Anfield before your lot even existed!
Call me bitter but I have drifted apart from my former LFC fan mates. I used to know quite a few because I lived there for seven years but, to be honest, I don't really enjoy their banter because it conceals a nasty streak. Life is too short to waste with toxic people. It's not funny any more with them and their casual racism about our owner and their distortions and lies. I don't even like visiting the city of Liverpool any more. I don't like the atmosphere there.

Call me bitter but I have drifted apart from my former LFC fan mates. I used to know quite a few because I lived there for seven years but, to be honest, I don't really enjoy their banter because it conceals a nasty streak. Life is too short to waste with toxic people. It's not funny any more with them and their casual racism about our owner and their distortions and lies. I don't even like visiting the city of Liverpool any more. I don't like the atmosphere there.
My mrs is a southerner ..and first went to liverpool with me for the 0 0 mahrez pen.. the City scarred her
.. 'what a dump' was her genuine reaction. And she wanted. To like it......not a patch on Manchester.......this myth of it being a great City...is a souless shit hole

I know these are often repeated but citys 10th highest league crowd is 71,364, The dippers best ever crowd is 61905,
City won the FA cup 61 years before the dippers,
City won the league cup 12 years before the dippers,
City won a cup in europe 3 years before the dippers,
oh and city fans have never murdered any other fans.
nice and concise so i bookmarked it. then i realised i don't know how to find bookmarked posts

Had a message from a red scouse friend ofmine who said “i drove past that shit hole of a stadium of yours the place with history”

I replied you do realise we don’t play at Maine Rd anymore and talking of history Evertons home ground was Anfield before your lot even existed!
Just show him this picture.......
Let him know this is The Queen handing over City's 3rd FA Cup to captain Roy Paul in 1956 and it would be a further 9 years before Liverpool won their first one, funded via Littlewoods Dirty Gambling Money.
Screenshot_20220908-193243_Facebook.jpg

Ask him how his asthma is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.