“City Matters” fan committee

Cheating by definition involves breaking the rules. Being allocated an away ticket by your local
Supporters Club doesn’t.

Once the ID checks are introduced, there will be enough tickets for everyone who legitimately wants to go to away ganes.
Well that is the definition of not cheating the system I take back what I said about cheating for my tickets, as the club are fully aware of how I access my tickets.
Clearly ticket points count for little and vindicates why I have never had a platinum season ticket.

Because as a Branch we are governed by both what the Club and the Exec Committee pass on to us.Why shouldn`t new Members get an opportunity of watching an away game ?
Its worked perfectly well for the past 4 years and its the Membership who decide NOT our Branch Committee,as we are only the holders of said rules.
So from that I assume you would argue against the 18-25 allocation as clearly it isn't needed.
All an 18-25 has to do to get to games is join a SC?

Where ?, it doesn’t sound like the same PB i’ve had disagreements with in the past.
Not sure what this idiot is going on about. I was talking about Liverpool having a much smaller percentage of season tickets (around 26k) than we do (42k) in similar sized stadiums. That allows them to maximise matchday revenue. Would I want City to do the same? Absolutely not.

In fact City are looking at ways in which they can increase this number, by having midweek and weekend season tickets. I'm not too keen on that idea though because games get moved and then who gets the ticket? Our matchday revenue is still lower pro rata than our competitors but I reckon a big part of that is because we're struggling to sell hospitality (which is the big money earner), partly because we have a lot of cheaper season tickets (that neither Liverpool or United do) and partly because of our silly, make-it-up-as-you-go-along matchday pricing.

A question for regular away day supporters, if id checks are forced upon us, and for example it's Newcastle on a Tuesday night, with all the pissing about is it likely to effect your approach to attending aways, will you be put off, and will you be inclined to cancel the ticket. The pressure of travelling a long way without your ticket, and the stress of collecting it, will it make you reconsider whether it is worth the hassle
No, if they ask me for ID or to see my ticket, I'll say no and carry on.

So from that I assume you would argue against the 18-25 allocation as clearly it isn't needed.
All an 18-25 has to do to get to games is join a SC?
We have approx 75% of our Membership who are Season Ticket Holders.At a guess I would say that overall we have about 10 members who fall into the 18-25 age group.When you say all that someone within this age group has to do is join ... it still wouldn`t guarantee them a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.