“City Matters” fan committee

I think you're missing the point. My understanding is you won't have the ticket in hand. The ID check is to be done when you pick the ticket up near the away ground
I understood it was random and done at the away end turnstyles, and no one would be denied entry, but the ticket details would be noted and the original purchaser would be hung, drawn and quartered.

May have made the punishment up but had read on here (I think) from PB it was random checks at the turnstyle, not pick ups. If it's pick ups that's totally different.

We have approx 75% of our Membership who are Season Ticket Holders.At a guess I would say that overall we have about 10 members who fall into the 18-25 age group.When you say all that someone within this age group has to do is join ... it still wouldn`t guarantee them a ticket.
Seemingly neither does having 13000+ points if you are not a member of a SC.

I understood it was random and done at the away end turnstyles, and no one would be denied entry, but the ticket details would be noted and the original purchaser would be hung, drawn and quartered.

May have made the punishment up but had read on here (I think) from PB it was random checks at the turnstyle, not pick ups. If it's pick ups that's totally different.

I thought pick ups. I stand corrected if not but I'm sure it was a portion of tickets to be picked up on location

I thought that the club would sell the tickets as usual but then not send them to the 'chosen' 100/200 and inform them that they would have to collect from wherever on match day with ID.
It will be interesting how they do check at the turnstyle, "Hi can I see your ticket and ID please"
"No, I'm tunnel club"
"Ok sir have a very good match day experience and I am very sorry to have troubled you"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.