“City Matters” fan committee

That’s home tickets and it supports my suspicion that we’re struggling to shift these premium seats.

We do for the big games.... We had some Argentines in front of us at this years Derby who paid £500 a pop. If you have an allocation of those seats it doesn't matter if they are empty for other games does it. Profit and loss.

Have a look on the seat finder for games.... in 'premium seats' areas... on the OS but on Viagogo you can get em! and Spikey has some lol.

ETA sorry I thought this was City Matters? Not just an way ticket thread?....

Last edited:
This is getting tiresome. It’s only a couple of posts ago that I made it clear we’re going to be looking at rejigging the points system. No substantive discussions have taken place but the likelihood is that it will be a rolling system over a smaller number of years - say 2, 3 or 5 - instead of the current lifetime system.
That's the thing though you are making nothing clear. If you were you wouldn't be being asked for answers.

If as you have said previously, away games won't have points given, how is it going to be possible to catch the lads on the top points up as they will be at the home games. A rolling scheme with home points will only create a dead man's shoes situation.

But you will support Spike selling home tickets in his 93:20 allocation?.....and he is an agency.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/east-stand-platinum-box-and-93-20-seats-spike.336359/
Wow. Hang about .we was talking about supporter club members allegedly selling tickets to an agency which then flogged them for £300. each to a City fan to a game at the swamp .There a world of difference being an official agent for home game hospitality and touting a £30 away ticket for £300

That's the thing though you are making nothing clear. If you were you wouldn't be being asked for answers.

If as you have said previously, away games won't have points given, how is it going to be possible to catch the lads on the top points up as they will be at the home games. A rolling scheme with home points will only create a dead man's shoes situation.
Watch my lips. WE. HAVEN'T. DECIDED. ANYTHING. YET.

We’ll be getting detailed data, looking at various scenarios and modelling what the impact is. It might be that it works out that there’s a core group of regulars in the top bracket and a bigger group in the next bracket. We need detailed data and to make decisions on what we do about Cup schemes and whether we do give points for some away games that don’t sell out to Seasoncard holders (although the ticketing system can’t apparently cope with that yet). The difference may well come from actual attendance at Cup games, which is something the club wants to maximise.

That’s home tickets and it supports my suspicion that we’re struggling to shift these premium seats.

I sold my tickets in 209 for Watford and Cardiff on our Ticket Exchange and moved to cheaper seats. I think the 93:20 tickets do sell but it’s probably more hit and miss when the Club have sold them to ticket agencies who inflate the prices.

Watch my lips. WE. HAVEN'T. DECIDED. ANYTHING. YET.

We’ll be getting detailed data, looking at various scenarios and modelling what the impact is. It might be that it works out that there’s a core group of regulars in the top bracket and a bigger group in the next bracket. We need detailed data and to make decisions on what we do about Cup schemes and whether we do give points for some away games that don’t sell out to Seasoncard holders (although the ticketing system can’t apparently cope with that yet). The difference may well come from actual attendance at Cup games, which is something the club wants to maximise.
You do realise I can't see your lips?

Do you not think that all those at the top attend all cup games?

If nothing is decided why did you state 6 weeks ago
The club asked us to come up with some ideas around the points system and away tickets, which we discussed as a group and came back with a number of suggestions that we all agreed on. These were the ballot for younger seasoncard holders, dropping points for away games and dropping Platinum

Maybe stating things as fact such as away points are going, and then saying nothing is decided is the problem?

Any chance the mods can create a post for this away ticket debate please? I’d love to know more about other discussions on the group but the away fan debate keeps rolling on, with no obvious short term answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.