“City Matters” fan committee

I don't remember which official it was in Bucharest but there were a load of us outside the pickup point 2 hours before kickoff that they decided to heard past the gate to get us out of the way. We spent an hour standing around, no refreshments, no bog, and absolutely no reason to have been moved. Not allowed to go into the stadium and not allowed to go back out of the fenced off area.
Yup, that power mad little twerp was in charge there for sure.

It’s getting tiresome because I’ve said the same thing a number of times, the last being 30 minutes ago. And I’ve no idea how it will work or how it’ll be introduced because we haven’t started discussing the mechanics.

I’ve also said a number of times that I’m committed to looking after the interests of people like squirtyflower and others who I know attend pretty well every game. They will always have first crack and the club also feel the same way.
Clearly the club don't think like that SC clearly get way too many tickets.
They have spares that posters on here have defended those tickets going to members with very low points.
SC members should be treated the same as non members ie not enough points = no ticket.

It’s getting tiresome because I’ve said the same thing a number of times, the last being 30 minutes ago. And I’ve no idea how it will work or how it’ll be introduced because we haven’t started discussing the mechanics.

thanks for the reply, will you be inviting regular away fans to the meetings when you start discussing mechanics as I get the impression none of the current group are regular away fans - I'll expand on that - independant points based regular away fans.

I only ask because the only change I have seen so far is further erosion of tickets going to points based away fans.

I don't remember which official it was in Bucharest but there were a load of us outside the pickup point 2 hours before kickoff that they decided to heard past the gate to get us out of the way. We spent an hour standing around, no refreshments, no bog, and absolutely no reason to have been moved. Not allowed to go into the stadium and not allowed to go back out of the fenced off area.
Our ticket office, fucking things up for the fans, never.

And he is a jumped up little prick, the gentleman you are referring to.

Other than the tickets being in the middle of their group, I've no further proof

And my assumption then is that it wasn't the first time or first SC to do it
I am no defence solicitor but just because there was a group of fans from Cheadle all together how on earth do you know they all if any got them through the supporters club and didn't buy them themselves with there own loyalty points .I would never support any one selling a ticket to them frigging agencies and despise any one that does. But I think any one slinging mud at supporters clubs or any other group must be sure of there facts. The club also has to look at itself. Before the Bournemouth game they suddenly had tickets to unload. One of the city face book ticket sites is now trying to shift Swansea tickets. One lad has just offered a couple for sale ( face value)as he cant make it now. if he dose not resell them he would lose money. What is he supposed to do ?.take the moral high ground bite the bullet ,dont sell them. lose money and have two empty seats?. I don't think there is anything black and white in this debate. This site has a section where fans can sell tickets on. I don't no what the answer is to solve any problems but targeting certain people, sections, or whatever without proof is not the answer .It is probably 10 times easier to get a ticket at cost price through one of the face book sites than it is through a supporters club .I rest my case and am going to bed goodnight

It is true that the Club are looking to help Supporters Club Branches attract even more members. This is more to do with promoting SC meetings on the website, hold competitions for matchballs or shirts etc.

I assume the Club have looked at who turns up for home games (like Burton at the Etihad) and the half of aways they go to general sale and see SC members are increadibly important to our match going support.

Our Club have also probably looked at the best supported Clubs on the continent and realise the likes of Dortmund are underpinned by Supported Club Members.
But do they offer more points for more money then take the money only to move the goalposts?
The club have no control over tickets once the SC get hold of them.

Not very fair on platinum members.

thanks for the reply, will you be inviting regular away fans to the meetings when you start discussing mechanics as I get the impression none of the current group are regular away fans - I'll expand on that - independant points based regular away fans.

I only ask because the only change I have seen so far is further erosion of tickets going to points based away fans.
No we won’t be inviting all and sundry. But I’m sure we’ll be discussing it with interested parties when we need to. I don’t do as many away games these days as I’ve fallen down the points ladder but I’ve done the Swansea’s, Reading’s and Sunderland’s in midweek in my time. So you can rest assured I have the interests of the people who do that well in mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.