“City Matters” fan committee

I'd hope so, maybe there should be section with the agendas with actions taken or planned. It would help give CM some validation. I know what you have said about a price freeze as a good will gesture, but those rises could have been put in place before Christmas or even a year or two ago, I know PB was talking about ideas he'd suggested for a total restructuring of pricing, if that was taken on board it was never going to be in place for this coming season , same as a new loyalty point system they'd be longer term projects maybe not even until we extend and there is a new relocation of fans and maybe an introduction of a safe standing ticket.
That's why for me it will be another 2 years start 21/22 before we will see what City Matters has achieved on the big stuff like ticketing. Think that's about the time of new elections too.

Good post mate. Yes I bump into PB before some of the home games and he’s explained his idea to me that are linked to the expanded Northern Stand. Like you said it would be good to have clarification on the actions implemented as a result of CM. We should see the 18-25s ballot and the CM Tommy Cook’s proposal (tickets on the first plane for Euro Aways) implemented.

Good post mate. Yes I bump into PB before some of the home games and he’s explained his idea to me that are linked to the expanded Northern Stand. Like you said it would be good to have clarification on the actions implemented as a result of CM. We should see the 18-25s ballot and the CM Tommy Cook’s proposal (tickets on the first plane for Euro Aways) implemented.

I said that and got abusive off him, he said it was "paranoid shite"

They need to get points from the loyalty pot to give to the new corporates, the north of the east and west Joes. Hence the sudden interest in changing the system and validating it through reps who represent themselves.

I assume some of the issues about disabled Blues accessing the toilets during games were resolved (after the rep resigned) as I recall a message from City on this (IIRC)
No. The disabled supporters referred to are the ten raised bays at the back of the CFA stadium. The toilet is in a locked office and City feel it OK to restrict access to just half time and no access to any refreshments. The only other wheelchair location is pitch side in a stadium open at all four corners so exposed to the Manchester weather to watch a winter sport by those least able to move around to keep warm/dry

No. The disabled supporters referred to are the ten raised bays at the back of the CFA stadium. The toilet is in a locked office and City feel it OK to restrict access to just half time and no access to any refreshments. The only other wheelchair location is pitch side in a stadium open at all four corners so exposed to the Manchester weather to watch a winter sport by those least able to move around to keep warm/dry

OK. Thanks for the info.

Looking at the minutes from the last meeting (8th May 2019) there is no mention of abolishing points for away games.

Does anyone know if this idea has been abandoned?

Looking at the minutes from the last meeting (8th May 2019) there is no mention of abolishing points for away games.

Does anyone know if this idea has been abandoned?
I have asked numerous times and got no reply from Lisa Eaton or Danny Wilson. I emailed the rep and he told me it will be happening which if true is a disgrace after them taking platinum money.

On the OS under Information & Help it states
TICKET POINTS
Ticket Points are no longer awarded at point of transaction or when you join a Cup Scheme. Ticket Points will be allocated as follows;
  • Ticket Points awarded for Seasoncard purchase will be added before the start of each season
  • Home and away match ticket points including cup matches are allocated within 7 working days of the match taking place
  • Points awarded for joining the Cup Scheme(s) are allocated when we no longer take part in the respective competition
Therefore they must still be giving points for away matches as this forms part of their contractual agreement.....

I have asked numerous times and got no reply from Lisa Eaton or Danny Wilson. I emailed the rep and he told me it will be happening which if true is a disgrace after them taking platinum money.
Don't if it is or not, but any changes were unlikely to have been in place for this coming season as they've only been discussed the last few months. I would guess any changes to be made to stuff like that will be for 20/21.

On the OS under Information & Help it states
TICKET POINTS
Ticket Points are no longer awarded at point of transaction or when you join a Cup Scheme. Ticket Points will be allocated as follows;
  • Ticket Points awarded for Seasoncard purchase will be added before the start of each season
  • Home and away match ticket points including cup matches are allocated within 7 working days of the match taking place
  • Points awarded for joining the Cup Scheme(s) are allocated when we no longer take part in the respective competition
Therefore they must still be giving points for away matches as this forms part of their contractual agreement.....
The info and help is still for the 18/19 season though, it has not been updated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.