“Several Dead” After Shooting In American News Room

Looks like the guy had a long standing feud with the paper and has made several threats over the years but it’s easier to blame trump as it fits so many peoples narratives

Looks like the guy had a long standing feud with the paper and has made several threats over the years but it’s easier to blame trump as it fits so many peoples narratives
I'm not blaming Trump for it; gun violence in the USA didn't start when he was elected.

What p**ses me off is the empty sentiment of "thoughts and prayers" after every mass shooting whilst he continues to do absolutely nothing tho address the problem. In fact, not only does he do nothing he actively supports the NRA.

The problem is that gun regulation in the USA is so f**ked up that it is considered too difficult to sort out, so instead they do nothing. What they should be doing is dealing with the problem one small step at a time. It could take 50 years to sort the mess out, but if they continue to do nothing then it will only get worse.

What a sick disgusting woman.

They are just aching for a civil war. Not to solve any problem but just to satisfy their bloodlust and rage at their own pointlessness it seems to me.

I've got an advertisement for a shirt on my page. Looks like Saliva door Dali has just lobbed a few pots of paint over a poncy Morrissey shirt.

You love it. Don’t try and kid on. You will be down your local trying to pull with that on in no time. :)

Rashford would have killed more than Stalin in the same position.

And he would have gotten rave reviews for it.

“Rashford took homicidal murdering to dizzying heights here today in Russia. Early reports indicate that after searching runs galore, many were found and despatched with the aplomb we have come to expect from this on form, genocidal maniac.

It has been an education for us all to see him power on through his enenemies and this sets him up nicely for the kill off stages of the Homicidal Madman World Cup. We wish him well.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.