“Several Dead” After Shooting In American News Room

Gave me a good chuckle alright. Want to know summat totally random? GLC were still number one in Japan a few years after they had their hit here, Japan loved them and they got treated like heroes, mad as fuck that place.
All the 80s hair/speed/trash metal bands are still worshipped like gods over there, they love their cheesy and crazy music.

All the 80s hair/speed/trash metal bands are still worshipped like gods over there, they love their cheesy and crazy music.
I really would like to see all that mad stuff, down to the small stuff like how you open a sushi bar door with the back of your hand. The sense of order is lovely alongside the ability to buy used teen knickers from a vending machine however i believe they are banned now. Sensible sashimi and scantily clad females in scat sex saunas, what is not to like.

I was going to eat a bbq chicken but outwitting the hunting hairfoot is a tall order... and a fucking mosquito just fucking raped my epidermis with it's probe
Full probal epidermical rape.
Nothing worse, and I thought times had changed.
Ive got cream for that though

I really would like to see all that mad stuff, down to the small stuff like how you open a sushi bar door with the back of your hand. The sense of order is lovely alongside the ability to buy used teen knickers from a vending machine however i believe they are banned now. Sensible sashimi and scantily clad females in scat sex saunas, what is not to like.
It's a bit of a crazy place Tokyo. Really don't like their attitudes towards women in general but the couple's hotels are well worth a visit. Wear sunglasses in the City Centre though, Times Square on Acid.

Why post it?

If I started to discuss the Quran within a few pages of this thread I’d quite rightly be told to wait for the evidence and be told how it wasn’t relevant.

Now talking about Trump’s or America’s gun control policy is relevant put just presuming it’s a right wing supporter is jumping the gun (no pun intended).
I don’t know if you banged your head a month ago or not but something certainly happened.

I don’t know if you banged your head a month ago or not but something certainly happened.

Answer the question.

Presuming every shooting or incident is either an Islamic Extremist or Right Wing Trump supporter is stupid, is it not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.