“The work of God”?

What if it's pre-ordained because of knowledge of our own deeds/prayers etc. ?
Pre-ordained and omni-potent are contradictions. An entity is not omni-potent if it can't change anything.

(OT, I am firmly of the belief (based on scientific inference, not blind faith) that everything is pre-ordained and that the future already "exists", merely that we cannot perceive it yet. But that is another discussion altogether.)

Pre-ordained and omni-potent are contradictions. An entity is not omni-potent if it can't change anything.

(OT, I am firmly of the belief (based on scientific inference, not blind faith) that everything is pre-ordained and that the future already "exists", merely that we cannot perceive it yet. But that is another discussion altogether.)

It's not a contradiction. If God doesn't change His will in certain matters, it doesn't mean He cannot. It's like asking the question, can God lie ? God doesn't lie doesn't contradict His omnipotency. He can, but He will not.

It's not a contradiction. If God doesn't change His will in certain matters, it doesn't mean He cannot. It's like asking the question, can God lie ? God doesn't lie doesn't contradict His omnipotency. He can, but He will not.
It's a load of bollocks, that's what it is.

"The work of Cod" is just as likely.

I'm surprised in this day and age that people actually still believe there is a god, everyone is entitled to their beliefs , but surely it can be proved the bible was a fairytale and no one has ever proved there WAS a god.

I'm surprised in this day and age that people actually still believe there is a god, everyone is entitled to their beliefs , but surely it can be proved the bible was a fairytale and no one has ever proved there WAS a god.
You evidently don’t need proof...just blind faith that in most cases contradicts scientific knowledge and what we know about the world/universe today, versus what uneducated folk knew about the world/universe when they wrote respective books proclaiming miracles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.