“The work of God”?

You’d have to ask why a god would create us like we are and then impose cruelty on us to get us to be something else.

I look around and see a lot of beauty but if it’s designed with ultimate power, I’m not impressed.

Have you seen the film "Mother" with Jennifer Lawrence? It explains everything mate.

While I don't think some sky fairy of whatever denomination is responsible for this, I do think that it is a kind of reset button being pressed.
We're arguing and excluding people over issues that now seem quite trivial. Brexit, trans and self identifying, Greta thunberg, etc....
We've now been given an issue that we can concentrate on and it's in times like this we can see people's character. Doesn't matter how virtuous someone claims to be. I know people who claim to be as woke as it gets but they've gone out panic buying with little or no regard for the elderly or emergency workers.

Just as I thought if you can’t come up with reasonable replies then I’m a fruitcake. The blind leading us to a bigger disaster.

Let’s follow the US lead, with Pence in charge of the virus response, he said prayer will prevent it... next day > 50% increase in official cases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.