0-0 Isn't the end of the world

mancityscot said:
Not end of the world but it is a fucking joke. I am sick of people making pointless threads trying to make excuses from a shite performances

I'd rather read a thread like this than hysterical overreaction. After the last game Mancini was described as a liar, a clown and gutless on here within an hour of full time. I wonder if any of these internet warriors would say that to his face?

I wish people would have a bit more respect for different opinions. We're sitting 4th, 6 points off the top with TWO THIRDS of the season still to play and a team that has (we hope) plenty of improvement left in it. Surely this is not the time to turn on each other?

Could settle for 0 - 0 away to say Chelsea. But would still expect us to try & win the game. But 0 - 0 at home to Brum. Thats fighting relegation form. You must be very easily pleased.

I'm not pleased, I think we should win every home game especially against teams like brum. But there's a difference between not being pleased and calling for the manager's head every time we don't win.

Chelsea just got done 3 - 0 at home, Ancelloti out anyone?

the talisman said:
I'm not pleased, I think we should win every home game especially against teams like brum. But there's a difference between not being pleased and calling for the manager's head every time we don't win.

Chelsea just got done 3 - 0 at home, Ancelloti out anyone?

Seems only fair - Gutless Liar!!

As long as we get a win at Fulham and Stoke, the Birmingham game wouldn't be such a bad result :-)

lust overlord said:
They have lost one home game and two away,they haven't played well in the prem for a few weeks,going through a sticky patch like most teams do at some stage during a season.These sticky patches come to an end though,just like ours will.

The thing is they have showed they are capable of scoring half a dozen goals in a game and may well end their poor run by doing the same.

We don't look capable of scoring that amount in a month.

We had 22 shots on Saturday. 19 of them were hopeful long range punts that could never be classed as chances created. The cynical side of me suggests they were told to just have a dig from anywhere to up the stats column for the apologists to use in the manager's defence!:)

As a means of introduction can I extend a warm greeting to all City fans far and wide. As a disclaimer I need to highlight the fact I am a fan from afar, Aussie Land. I had the privilege and honour in attending my first City game earlier in the year (4-1 victory over Blackburn in January amidst snowfall and rampant fixture cancellations). I have established and retained an avid interest in the array of opinions expressed on Bluemoon yet have never seriously penned a viewpoint..until now. I am by no means an expert on the game and possibly do not warrant a personal opinion on the frustrations/angst/exasperation of some sections of supporters over the current tactical style of RM.

Nonetheless, given the context of the current performances of my respective teams (across codes of football) here in Aus. (perennial underachievers and whipping boys - Cronulla Sharks and Richmond Tigers - extending many long, hard years) I'd appreciate staking my piece for a team I have supported since the early 90's (the Peter Reid era) yet only recently had the opportunity to watch. The supposed gloom disappered after the Abu Dhabi group buyout and has since been replaced by (some) vociferous calls for immediate success. I had many a long, despondent night watching City during those turbulent days of seemingly ceaseless relegations facing ongoing grief from mates and allsorts putting the boot in (majority being cinderella united fans). Not much I could do except turn the other cheek and bide time. I am by no means a veteran supporter, not a local, do not have Manc roots and am not English. But by the power of some higher being I am a passionate City fan and have no time for fair weather supporters and bandwagon thiefs barracking for other knobhead clubs and continually criticising/lambasting mine. Do not give them further ammunition. I am loyal and do have time for discourse about the direction of our club and honestly believe that whilst the time may not yet be nigh, the season is long, outcomes of games may change in a pivotal instant and the squad we have (with perhaps a few exceptions) WILL deliver.

I'll get to the point. I implore upon all weel-intentioned fans to persevere, ride it out, have tenacity and give the lads and trainer space and time. The golden egg has been laid. Let it incubate.

Cheers.

PS. Sincere apologies if I have offended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.