1 good thing the FA has done

If he plays tonight keep your eyes peeled. he will be targeted by liverpool players physically and verbally

Oh just great

Here we go

Balo plays - scores winning pen in injury time of extra time
Dippers complain - he shouldn´t have played
FA uphold dippers complaint - we made a mistake - he should have appealed or not played
City kicked out of CC Final

Thank you and goodnight

;)

found this when we played arsenal, thought i'd post it. makes no difference i know but sometimes its nice to have a guage on what the ref is like. and apparently its his birthday tomorrow so maybe he'll in a good mood?!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/17343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/17343</a>

Dowd likes to show the yellows it is good that Balo cant play.

Hope Adam/Gerrard tricks will be yellows too. See more chance for this with Webb.

Mental_blue said:
coulsonblue said:
The FA have agreed to let us delay the announcement that we won't appeal until the game tonight so that Liverpool don't have an advantage in preparation for the game.

Yeah, but that doesn't help me in my prediction for the Guess the Team comp.

How exactly?

Hart
Richards Savic Lescott Kolarov
Milner Barry
Johnson Aguero Silva

coulsonblue said:
Mental_blue said:
coulsonblue said:
The FA have agreed to let us delay the announcement that we won't appeal until the game tonight so that Liverpool don't have an advantage in preparation for the game.

How exactly?

Hart
Milner Barry
Johnson Aguero Silva

Please god no Savic. Carol will pull him about like a rag doll again. Be better off sticking Onuoha in against Carol.

coulsonblue said:
Mental_blue said:
coulsonblue said:

How exactly?

Hart
Milner Barry
Johnson Aguero Silva

Can't imagine how anyone couldn't guess that team. Obviously Manicini is going to throw King Kenny a curve ball and select only 10 men. How exactly are you gonna handle that Kenny?

Big Dave Watson said:
coulsonblue said:
Mental_blue said:

How exactly?

Hart
Milner Barry
Johnson Aguero Silva

Please god no Savic. Carol will pull him about like a rag doll again. Be better off sticking Onuoha in against Carol.
really can't see liverpool getting that far up the pitch to bother savic they'll be to intrested in keeping 10 men behind the ball i'd have nasri in for johnson.

coulsonblue said:
Mental_blue said:
coulsonblue said:

How exactly?

Hart
Milner Barry
Johnson Aguero Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.