1 good thing the FA has done

Forgot to add something about Dowd:

1) I'm one of the few, or possibly even the only one, who thinks Dowd is generally ok with us, despite having his moments.

However

2) mate of mine lives just south of Congleton and goes drinking in the same pub as Dowd's brother. Mate claims Dowd's brother told him that Phil "...fucking hates City..."

Seat belts on folks; could get bumpy.

Would be silly for Balo to play tonight with all whats going on..the Dippers players will incite a reaction from him.. Especially Adam.

Darkhorse said:
coulsonblue said:
Mental_blue said:
Yeah, but that doesn't help me in my prediction for the Guess the Team comp.

How exactly?

Hart
Richards Savic Lescott Kolarov
Milner Barry
Johnson Aguero Silva

Can't imagine how anyone couldn't guess that team. Obviously Manicini is going to throw King Kenny a curve ball and select only 10 men. How exactly are you gonna handle that Kenny?

someone got sent off in the warm up

coulsonblue said:
Damanino said:
Btw who is the ref tonight?

Phil Dowd.

Peter Walton for Everton

There was a remark on the Everton thread that Walton refs a disproprtionate number of our games aganist them. The same could be said of Dowd when it comes to playing Liverpool. It can't be coinicidence, so I wonder just what system is used to appoint refs to games and if its healthy that the same ones are appointed to the same games year on year. Don't think Dowd is too bad most of the time (hope I'm not tempting fate), but Walton is a complete tosser and we suffer with him every time.

coulsonblue said:
The FA have agreed to let us delay the announcement that we won't appeal until the game tonight so that Liverpool don't have an advantage in preparation for the game.

The FArce know full well that following the fiasco with VK the likelihood of appealing was slightly better than me winning a EuroMillionTripleRollover. And by the way, when I get my triple rollover will SSN, 'Arry Rosie47, Blind Wenger and SSN invite the FArce to have a look and see if I wasn't tripped up by Mario on the way to the Post Office, and invite him to appeal another four match ban!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.