10/11 expectations

A A

Anonymous

What are yours for next season?

1 trophy (either Europa, FA or League Cup)
qualify for the champions league automatically so 3rd or above.
To finish 5 points behind the champions.

They are mine, don't think they are too unrealistic.

add 'going a full season without sacking a manager' and I agree with your list.

Come in 3rd place, with improvements it seems a very reasonable option.
Winning League Cup, FA Cup or Europa League, or why not all? ;)

Doing the double over United, scoring both winners in the 105th minute.

Every player we sign before June 11th to get injured in SA, every player we have going there to get injured, start the season with a patched up squad of Platt Lane protegies and storm to the top of the FAPL and sctay there all season with the "mercenaries not able to get a game apart from the odd outing on our way to Wembley twice and Lansdowne Road.
(Bl00dy typical City)

I'd be looking for at least an extra 10-18 points over the course of the season which should hopefully get us into 2nd or 3rd. Cup games can be a lottery but I'd be hoping for at least a semi. I doubt United and Chelsea can improve significantly in the summer - even Torres to Chelsea wouldn't improve their points tally significantly. Arsenal are an unknown quantity. I'd be surprised if Villa or Liverpool improve that much.

If we get close to 80 points we'll have mounted a great challenge. It would in essence mean turning 6 of our 12 draws this season into wins and picking up a couple of extra wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.