10/11 expectations

Some of you getting carried away already even after what the chairman has said.Sorry if im being boring but like the man said next year we will move forward again,which to me would mean 4th which is a step forward,cup football can be down to luck as well as having a team to compete so i will settle for 4th and i think that will be regarded as success by the men in charge for next season.

ffs said:
Some of you getting carried away already even after what the chairman has said.Sorry if im being boring but like the man said next year we will move forward again,which to me would mean 4th which is a step forward,cup football can be down to luck as well as having a team to compete so i will settle for 4th and i think that will be regarded as success by the men in charge for next season.

Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

ffs said:

You are right ffs ,

YOU ARE BEING BORING

J.A.M said:
ffs said:

You are right ffs ,

YOU ARE BEING BORING

Are you an hisser<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 9:10 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
ffs said:

Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Or are you an hisser

Our primary aim should be a strong challenge for the title.

Cups etc are a bonus, though I would expect a strong showing in 2 of the 3 competitions. I expect we will play the second string in the Carling and quite possibly the earlier stages of the Europa, too, so you always risk being knocked out earlyish.

The absolute minimum requirement is 4th but we should definitely be aspiring to push for the title all season.

avoidconfusion said:
de niro said:
a shot on goal.

No offense, I like you, but your constant Anti-Mancini digs and snide remarks in seemingly each and every single one of your posts are getting rather boring now.

On topic:

Top 4 finish is a minimum imho.

Alternatively, a trophy.

truth hurts does'nt it?
i will not accept mancini has played the game the right way for city or the english game.

when he does i'll say so.

finishing 3rd

getting more than 78 points

winning Fa or Carling Cup

getting in EL semi-final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.