10 days to go and counting - who would you like City to sign

I would like a tall and powerful central midfielder. Then that would be the team complete for me.

I think we should be finished now and only replace people like Sweep and Tevez if they go.

What's more important now is to get wasters like Crappy Santa Poos off the books.

If I've got to pick someone then.............

Hummels or Subotic from Dortmund both great central defenders both 22

if, say balotelli ends up not working out (nothing against balo, i think hes top) wud any of u wanna see sturridge as our number 3 striker?

Etchy said:
if, say balotelli ends up not working out (nothing against balo, i think hes top) wud any of u wanna see sturridge as our number 3 striker?
Dean?... I think he's retired...?

citytill1die84 said:
Etchy said:

No he blew his chance
fair enough, n for the op... id say a winger or sumone with alot of experience at centre half

Roberto still angling for de Rossi I see

Mancini on Tevez, Balo and De Rossi

Roberto Mancini is keeping hold of Mario Balotelli and Carlos Tevez, but warns Roma’s “Daniele De Rossi would be perfect for Manchester City.”
The manager gave an interview to the Gazzetta dello Sport magazine, Extra Time, looking over the various transfer stories around his club this summer.

“Samir Nasri will arrive, but De Rossi would be perfect for Manchester City. With those two, we really would be competitive,” said Mancini.

“However, I fear Daniele will stay at Roma for life, just like Francesco Totti.”

Inter have been linked with a bid for want-away hitman Tevez, although it’s reported they are only willing to take him on loan.

“When Massimo Moratti was in Dublin for that friendly, we talked about private matters, as we hadn’t seen each other in a while. We decided to keep in contact in case anything should occur, but did not hold transfer negotiations.

“Tevez requested a transfer, but we won’t sell him for a cut-price sum. You can forget the idea of him leaving on loan. As for Wesley Sneijder, we never talked about him.”

Balotelli revealed he was unhappy in Manchester and felt homesick for Italy, so a return to Serie A is possible for Milan, Napoli or Palermo.

“Mario is the greatest Italian talent of his generation and has everything needed to be world class, but must understand he needs to work hard. He has concentration problems and a heart of gold.

“I care about him the way I do my own son, but I won’t give him any leeway. He will remain at City.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/aug23u.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/aug23u.html</a>?

id like coates .

if tevez goes , lavezzi would be a great option.

gyan wouldnt be the worst option for a back up striker.
doesnt seem to be an ego, would get a pay rise, and knows where the net is. not saying hes a world beater , but maybe a good option.

would prefer tevez to stay tho

Etchy said:

I'd rather shove wasps up my arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.