10 days to go and counting - who would you like City to sign

Looks like Nasri, Coates and possibly a winger, but not Cerci (according to the ITK's still left on here !)

Realistically I think we could sign Jagielka or Cahill (prefer Jagielka myself) but I'd like a 22 year old Lucio to join us !

Lennon is a possibility according to some reports, should be better than Cerci !

Fellaini would do as back up to De Jong and Toure (Belgian so should fit in well with Kompany)

Wish list would be Muller from Munich, Martinez, Kagawa or Goetze.

Next summer should be interesting because we should only be looking to improve one or two positions, so it will be interesting to see where the weak links are during this season.

For me in a perfect world it would be:-

Nasri
An aerially commanding centre back (Coates?)
Sneijder for Tevez
A young winger

I'm assuming we'll tie up the Nasri deal in the next 24 hours or so, which will provide added creativity in the midfield.

I still think we need to look at some natural width, we've got Adam Johnson but with Weiss on his way to Dynamo Kiev and SWP clearly not featuring in Mancini's plans, it does leave us a little lacking in the wide areas. Rumours have linked us to both Lennon and Cerci over the past month or so, but I'm not certain either is an upgrade on SWP if I'm being honest. I'm hoping we'll see an "out of left field" signing here, someone we've not been linked with at all.

A centre half might be nice, someone in the Vidic mold (NOT Vidic before people go mental), a strong, powerful centre half who wins headers and makes tackles. Kompany, Lescott and Kolo Toure are more "ball playing" centre halves so a strong partner could work well.

If we are looking for a pacy and talented young winger with scope to improve, what about Junior Hoilett from Blackburn? Attainable, great potential and wouldn't expect to start every game

Nasri, if it falls through, Hazard
Parker
Lennon/Hoillet/Jeffren/Affelay
if tevez goes, Sneijder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.