10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish only ever got selected for first squad when someone pulled out injured. Then it needed £100m transfer for him to start. Now he’s subbed when best player. S’gate doesn’t like him - we’ve known it for a while…

One of our best players & England’s everytime he plays. I think he could do with a 2 week rest now though.

One of our best players & England’s everytime he plays. I think he could do with a 2 week rest now though.
Why two weeks rest lol in the last two weeks he only played 60 mins against Hungary, and 20 mins against Andorra.

Still think he's finding his feet a bit, but he's one big game off becoming a megastar imo. Obviously he doesn't have the same freedom he had at Villa and it will take some adjusting to, but he's picking up some nice positions and i like that he has tried a few different positions now. Ultimately, i think he could become an 8 because he actually does have a good workrate and passing range.

The full cost of buying Grealish is now becoming clear. He's a good player but with the £100m we could have done so much more. Sterling needs to somehow get his place back on the left but how is that going to happen. I don't mind when Foden is electric on the left but Grealish has so far done very little but starts more or less every game.

The full cost of buying Grealish is now becoming clear. He's a good player but with the £100m we could have done so much more. Sterling needs to somehow get his place back on the left but how is that going to happen. I don't mind when Foden is electric on the left but Grealish has so far done very little but starts more or less every game.
can't tell if this comment is just a joke or an actual opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.