10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why people do this.

Having preferences is cool and everything but there's no reason to pretend a draw and a loss were better than three wins.

Performances (at full grounds) were better, not results (at empty grounds).

We played Liverpool off the park in the 1st half last week, made the CL winners defend like a pub team and stopped them from having a shot on target two weeks ago.

“…. which is why he’s in the team week in week out.”

Haha!

He’s here to be productive. Clearly, your idea of productivity is different from mine. Good luck with your meaningless stats.

There’s ONE stat in football: WINS

When he does things to influence THAT STAT, he will be lorded over as a bargain. I haven’t seen that much contribution in that department. Maybe your stats say something different, but I’m going to trust my eyes, thank you.

My eyes are saying Bernardo is currently a £150M player on the Grealish scale at the moment! :-)
Love it ....spot on mate

I’m sorry mate but your rewriting history there regarding those games against psg and Liverpool to fit an argument for Grealish.
Sorry I agree with the above poster in that we would have played better in CL final with Jack instead of Sterling and would have created more chances. The dominance we should in the 3 games this season was more than anything we showed last season. where I don't agree is that we would have won the CL as instead of losing in normal time we would have lost in extra time as we still would not have converted our chances without a striker. We are not winning a CL without a striker in my opinion.

Sorry I agree with the above poster in that we would have played better in CL final with Jack instead of Sterling and would have created more chances. The dominance we should in the 3 games this season was more than anything we showed last season. where I don't agree is that we would have won the CL as instead of losing in normal time we would have lost in extra time as we still would not have converted our chances without a striker. We are not winning a CL without a striker in my opinion.

If, and that's a big if, Kevin, Foden, Grealish, Rodri and Bernardo are in form in the crunch games, we stand a good chance to win even without a striker. Who knows, maybe Foden and Jesus will score more goals than we are expecting now. Hopefully there will be some nice surprises.

If he’d have played the Dortmund and PSG line up in the final we’d have, IMO, pissed on Chelsea and thus won it without a striker.

Performances (at full grounds) were better, not results (at empty grounds).

We played Liverpool off the park in the 1st half last week, made the CL winners defend like a pub team and stopped them from having a shot on target two weeks ago.
People acting like there's a team out there that would have won away at Chelsea, Psg and Liverpool all within 8 days.
I'd like to see them name a team that can do that. Not even peak Barca, Real, Bayern could do that ffs

if the Super League ever happens , it would be possible
IncomparableAbleDiamondbackrattlesnake-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.