10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Jack was out 'til the early hours at Chinawhite last night... Did the boys have training this morning?!
No…. As always the day after a match (yesterday) is a light recovery session and then the day after (today) is an off day. Mahrez and Mendy were there as well btw.

Jacks goal reminded of me of Colin Bells first goal away at Derby, he knew little about it as it deflected in off his backside.

Could somebody explain to me why the city spent so much for an player like Grealish? I'm truely interested in a meaningful explaination.
Because he is top quality in every respect and he fits our style like a glove,also it helped that we mugged Bayern off by receiving so much money for the flop that is Sane.

He was not a flop with us. Wait until Grealish scores a goal like Sane got to beat the dippers and then we will have some return on 100 million quid.
You might want to look which team the poster I was replying to supports.The word 'is' as opposed to 'was' is also vital in respect of context.

You might want to look which team the poster I was replying to supports.The word 'is' as opposed to 'was' is also vital in respect of context.
That is 20/20 hindsight. Don't think there is one person on this forum that thought the sale price was anywhere near decent at the time

That is 20/20 hindsight. Don't think there is one person on this forum that thought the sale price was anywhere near decent at the time
I dont care what it is,that how its worked out and that's the point i was making when replying to a Bayern fan......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.