10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, there he is! Haha!
What did you think of Jack last night?
did well ...very pleased for the lad himself
check out the last post on page 317 Phil.....im not a Jack hater, hes a City player and im desperate for him to do the business, but im not and never have been convinced that he is going to be a superstar and City legend thats all !

Leeds gung hó attack providing plenty of space for him to exploit. When he puts in a performance against a low block side we will know he has turned a corner.

I do believe Grealish can improve his performance against low block as he shows good potential of creativity sparks when operating in the tight area - especially rare for a player who has never played in an elite club before.

However I think Grealish needs to improve his determination and mental strength to be able to face a low block with patience and confidence.

Let's see if Pep will transfer him.

I do believe Grealish can improve his performance against low block as he shows good potential of creativity sparks when operating in the tight area - especially rare for a player who has never played in an elite club before.

However I think Grealish needs to improve his determination and mental strength to be able to face a low block with patience and confidence.

Let's see if Pep will transfer him.
I think you mean transform him, don’t think we’re ready to sell Grealish just yet ;)

He was good against Leeds but it's got to be taken into context. The right back was championship standard at best and continually showed him inside.

That being said, you can only play what's in front of you and he made sure he dominated him.

I've been pretty pleased with him all season and if he'd stuck away a few more chances we'd be saying how great he is.

I can see him scoring 20+ a season from next year.

He was good against Leeds but it's got to be taken into context. The right back was championship standard at best and continually showed him inside.

That being said, you can only play what's in front of you and he made sure he dominated him.

I've been pretty pleased with him all season and if he'd stuck away a few more chances we'd be saying how great he is.

I can see him scoring 20+ a season from next year.
20 goals a season is not going to happen. He is not a goal scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.