10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo is a wonder but I think Grealish benefited from an overlapping left footer last night. Opened up the chance to drive at the heart of their defence, knowing a lay off out-wide would result in a first time cross from Zinchenko.

You can say a player isn't performing if the player isn't performing. It's the shithouses who refuse to acknowledge when a player does perform where the problem lies.
Your post for example, after a 7-0 win where Grealish was superb is just trying to stir up trouble and its fucking weird.
Is it that difficult to just say he played well?
He did play well. I didn’t come on to comment on anyones performance. I was saying to the guy that didn’t he know that you’re not allowed to say you thought someone underperformed for fear of upsetting the happy clappers.

You can say a player isn't performing if the player isn't performing. It's the shithouses who refuse to acknowledge when a player does perform where the problem lies.
Your post for example, after a 7-0 win where Grealish was superb is just trying to stir up trouble and its fucking weird.
Is it that difficult to just say he played well?
What about those who claim he has been brilliant after every game when he blatantly hasn't been.
The problem with you and your chum is both use foul language like shithouses, idiots etc for those that disagree. Why do you need to resort to personnel attacks...?

An open game like last night suits him , it is buses he needs to do more , pleased for his goal though
Leeds gung hó attack providing plenty of space for him to exploit. When he puts in a performance against a low block side we will know he has turned a corner.

I don't see Grealish adding much to city unless guardiola puts in in midfield and gives him the freedom to play his villa role.

We all know that's not going to happen. So grealish only ever be a bit part player

I predict he will flop this season and the next manager will most likely put him up for sale.

What about those who claim he has been brilliant after every game when he blatantly hasn't been.
The problem with you and your chum is both use foul language like shithouses, idiots etc for those that disagree. Why do you need to resort to personnel attacks...?
Not sure anybody has said he's been brilliant every game have they? Certainly not myself.
I use foul language when it's warranted, which sadly is a lot on here due to it being inundated with those posters who fit the description of those nasty words you don't like.
If I think somebody is offering fair, constructive criticism then I'm more than happy to accept it. When it's the same couple of people saying the same thing week after week regardless of him having a good game or not then they don't deserve any respect from me so I'll be a bit blunt when replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.